• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Gaga continues conquest of NeoGaf, "BAD ROMANCE" recreated in LBP

9pqjxz.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I can't wait for your new avatar. I even bookmarked your NeoGAF profile so I can see it this Thursday

B-Ri

Oh my goodness, thanks for making it a topic! XD

I stretched the limits of what i could do on LBP. A lot of hair wouldnt change color to what i wanted it to, so I had to start putting colored stickers on it (seems the limits for stickers on body or hair is 3)

I also need to keep playing the crap out of the game, because according to the trophies, i only have 60% of the items available.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
B-Ri said:
Oh my goodness, thanks for making it a topic! XD

I stretched the limits of what i could do on LBP. A lot of hair wouldnt change color to what i wanted it to, so I had to start putting colored stickers on it (seems the limits for stickers on body or hair is 3)

I also need to keep playing the crap out of the game, because according to the trophies, i only have 60% of the items available.
We need boobs that spew fire like hers in the end of the video

B-Ri

Danthrax said:
Pretty cool, but I want the five-minute version.

I tried to keep true to the existing music video, so i couldnt do a lot of crazy lighting or scenery. With the limited "moveset" of sackpeople, 5 minutes would be overkill i thought, so i edited it down.

B-Ri

hahahaha, youre not the first one to say it.

This all started, and still is part of my digital studio class final on context and new media. I wanted to see what i could make with LittleBigPlanet, and if i could find the right ingredients to make something go viral.

As you can see here, i tried really hard with the dresses, compilation of the first drafts

gagacostumes.jpg

B-Ri

Wow, so many views on the thread! Please guys, tweet, facebook the link, send it to gaming blogs, show your friends please!

Id love to absolutely make more! This is just part 1 of the project!

Swag

That was pretty good :lol , I wish it was longer though. People should do this more often for more songs :lol

B-Ri

White wedding, Persona 5, a thriller homage, possible hip hop videos.

Get this on a major gaming blog and i promise i will make these, with fine detail.

aryies

Neo Member
people here dont really like lady gaga do they? is it like a bad gaf meme to pretend to like her or something? i can't imagine someone actually liking this shit. cool video though

B-Ri

aryies said:
people here dont really like lady gaga do they? is it like a bad gaf meme to pretend to like her or something? i can't imagine someone actually liking this shit. cool video though

I REALLY like her, and i love her new album.

I was actually fortunate enough to meet and photograph her this time last year, before her career exploded. She is amazingly nice, and talented. She stayed and took a photo and autographed for everyone, and that didnt start till after her performance ended at 2am.

http://brianmoreno.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ladygaga-1.png

Orlics

aryies said:
No you just suck.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
B-Ri said:
I tried to keep true to the existing music video, so i couldnt do a lot of crazy lighting or scenery. With the limited "moveset" of sackpeople, 5 minutes would be overkill i thought, so i edited it down.

Oh I was being sarcastic. =P I understand your two-minute video must have taken fucktons of work, and you did a good job with it.

Hearing the song edited down to two minutes kinda hurt my brain, though >_<

B-Ri

Danthrax said:
Oh I was being sarcastic. =P I understand your two-minute video must have taken fucktons of work, and you did a good job with it.

Hearing the song edited down to two minutes kinda hurt my brain, though >_<

The rewind feature in create mode is a GODSEND, because it even records changes to your character.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
[edit]
B-Ri said:
Wow, so many views on the thread! Please guys, tweet, facebook the link, send it to gaming blogs, show your friends please!

Id love to absolutely make more! This is just part 1 of the project!

totally just tweeted a link to your video and hashtagged it with #LittleBigPlanet and #LadyGaga =P

Firestorm

aryies said:
or she, along with 90% of mainstream music sucks? :lol

honestly her music is pop garbage :/ i guess it's what kids are into these days.
oh noes she makes catchy music instead of deep meaningful shit /wrists

Zaptruder

Banned
B-Ri said:
hahahaha, youre not the first one to say it.

This all started, and still is part of my digital studio class final on context and new media. I wanted to see what i could make with LittleBigPlanet, and if i could find the right ingredients to make something go viral.

As you can see here, i tried really hard with the dresses, compilation of the first drafts

gagacostumes.jpg

A for effort...

but I think this project falls under the category of: "They asked if they could do it... but not if they should do it!"

M.J. Doja

Banned
octopusman said:
It took me a few minutes to decode exactly what your were saying there, and I got it from The Gaga Persona 5 thread.

explains why you'd rush to post that pic as the first reply.

Top Bottom