• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you organize your .GIFS GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

I keep all of mine in my firefox bookmarks menu for easy access as you can see below...

AXCtr.png

I've never saved any to my computer. I just bookmark the funny ones that I see on GAF and other sites since I've never made one. Also, every few weeks I do a .gif purge and delete alot of them.

Is there a more elegant solutions to .GIF use? How do you guys do it?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I never save a gif on my computer. I have some imgur plugin for chrome that tells me the things i have referenced.

Also i usually google image for a gif if i need it.

Woorloog

Banned
Randomly spaced in my bookmarks. I will eventually get around getting them in their own folder.

That time will be soon... need more folders and sub-folders it seems.

Ultima_5

I upload them all to my minus account.

Probably the best option... I used to have an imgur account that I used for gifs, but one day I logged out and couldn't' remember the password and never bothered to retrieve it. Laziness prevailed =/

smurfx

get some go again
i basically have a few folders and throw them in there. i don't don't even rename them to make it easier to look for them and its a pain in the ass sometimes. i have dvds filled with gifs and pics.

Ultima_5

i basically have a few folders and throw them in there. i don't don't even rename them to make it easier to look for them and its a pain in the ass sometimes. i have dvds filled with gifs and pics.

I love the idea of having a DVD some where filled with gifs from gaf

how to fuck do i roganzie my shit on mi.us? im trying to put all my reaction gifs all in one flder but i cant fuigure out how and its fucking me up.

edit:figured it out

smurfx

get some go again
I love the idea of having a DVD some where filled with gifs from gaf
i basically saved all the funny gifs i came across since my early days on ign. i would like to post some of the funny gifs you don't see anymore in the funny gifs thread since i'm sure many have never seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom