• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
mHpkaWp.png

*Please be sure to check this OP frequently, as it will be updated with important announcements and changes.*

A VALID AND UP TO DATE DOTABUFF/STEAM-PROFILE LINK IS MANDATORY FOR PLAYING IN IHL2. If your dotabuff profile does not show, make sure you go into your dota in game options and check "Expose Public Match Data." Your dotabuff should then update after playing a game. Also, your steam profile must be PUBLIC (aka viewable). These two are required to prevent smurfing/abuse.

^^CLICK ME^^

**JOIN THE "IHL2" GUILD IN DOTA 2** -- ASK FOR INVITES IN THE NEOGAF CHANNEL OR ADD AN ADMIN TO STEAM FRIENDS AND ASK THEM! Make sure you are not already in the maximum allowed number of guilds before asking for an invite (the max is 4).

Preseason Begins (4 weeks)
3/18 | Wednesday, March 18th - Signups close
3/20 | Friday, March 20th - Inhouses begin (anyone can create and host these with the password “ihl”, get to know each other, show off for captains)
4/3 | Friday, April 3rd @ 6:30 PM PST - Player Draft
4/10 - 4/12: Week 1 Official Scrims

Regular Season Begins (8 weeks)
4/17 - 4/19: Week 1 Games
4/24 - 4/26: Week 2 Games
5/1 - 5/3: Week 3 Games
5/8 - 5/10: Week 4 Games
5/15 - 5/17: Week 5 Games
5/22 - 5/24: Week 6 Games
5/29 - 5/31: Week 7 Games
6/5 - 6/7: Week 8 Games
6/12 - 6/14: Week 9 Games

Playoffs Begin (16 team single elimination)
6/19 - 6/21: Playoffs Round 1 (BO3)
6/27 - 6/29: Playoffs Round 2 (BO3)
7/3 - 7/5: Playoffs Quarter Finals (BO3)
7/10 - 7/12: Playoffs Semi-Finals (BO3)
7/17 - 7/19: Playoffs Grand Finals (BO5)

^click me

^^click me, I AM THIS LEAGUE'S HOLY BIBLE *** EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE^^

Tentative list of volunteer casters:
-dommynick (astroboy)
-tsunami643
-hazaro
-hylianseven
-demoli
-CharpyImpact
-BigAT
-RubxQub

If you would like to cast IHL games, feel free to post in this thread and let me know. I'll put your username and stream in the tentative list. When the official season begins, make sure you put a 2 minute delay on your stream. Players participating in ihl can cast the games of other teams (NOT THEIR OWN TEAM) provided that both teams agree.

Anbokr and TUSR are the head admins; feel free to add us on steam and shoot any questions our way. tSWIFTx`, Sanjay (EU), legendary+procarbine (Procarbine on gaf), Ellen Pudge (‘artanisix’ on gaf), and Demoli (EU) can answer some questions and have ticketing powers for official games. Feel free to add us on steam (or PM us on GAF) if you have any questions, have any issues, or want to validate match times/submit scoreboards.

*tldr; this is what you are signing up for :)

*Please be sure to check this OP frequently, as it will be updated with important announcements and changes.*

Player name: Print Screen
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/rayzertag
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/37860943
MMR bracket (if available): Unavailable, don't play ranked.
Preferred role(s): Support, offlane
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): Yes, but probably too low MMR.
Additional comments: I can play on EU West and US East (100ms ping), I would estimate I'm around 2k - 2.5k MMR (most of my games are normal skill), GMT +1.

Player name: Gentle Rodriguez
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/LegendCobra/
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/60088295
MMR bracket (if available): ~2500 solo
Preferred role(s): Offlane(preferably solo), Mid, Support(preferably roaming), jungle with some heroes.
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n):No
Additional comments:MMR was calibrated like a year ago, took a long break from Dota afterwards. Live in EU but can play on US East as well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
In the car now, but I'm game for this. You know all my info, but I'll fill out the info properly later.

Edit: I just made a new post with the info

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Spread the word to your gaffer buds/groups and remind peeps to sign up! These other OTs tend to get buried quickly in the main OT :). We need at least 25ish players to get this off the ground.

DanSaxon

rac

Banned
Spread the word to your gaffer buds/groups and remind peeps to sign up! These other OTs tend to get buried quickly in the main OT :). We need at least 25ish players to get this off the ground.
Can anyone make a pamphlet?
"Have you heard about IHL2?"

manfestival

I am 3.4k scum but pls show me love

Player name: reivaj
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/beamspammer
Dotabuff (link): its not pulling me up for some reason
MMR bracket (if available): 3400 Solo and party
Preferred role(s): Offlane, Jungle, Support
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): No
Additional comments: US East | Eastern Standard Time , enjoy the toxicity that is me

TUSR

Banned
More or less caught up to this point.
Add me on Steam if you have any questions, data input is pretty primitive on my phone.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For the sake of fairness everyone should have to list their mmr. If you haven't gotten one yet, you should probably go play enough games to get one.

Indeed, MMR (and your dotabuff) are important for captains' scouting and while I won't make a solo MMR mandatory to play in IHL (dotabuff is, however); I MIGHT make it a requirement if you wish to captain.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Possibly interested, looking at the MMR ranges I might fit better than I thought (No solo MMR, team MMR around 2500 but I play mostly unranked and non traditional modes). I'll have to reply later with my info.

MMR is way too low to participate in something like this (plus I'd likely have schedule conflicts), but I would love love LOVE to watch this stuff happen. Will there be some sort of schedule made public when the dust settles?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
MMR is way too low to participate in something like this (plus I'd likely have schedule conflicts), but I would love love LOVE to watch this stuff happen. Will there be some sort of schedule made public when the dust settles?

Yep, the schedule will be public and ideally we'll have some volunteer casters for the games. I'll make a post about caster signups after all the player signups are concluded and we iron out more details.

Top Bottom