• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix - Murdered: Soul Suspects teaser site (360/PS3/PC, Eidos, 2013) [Image]

Exentryk

It's Murdered: Soul Suspect. VG247 got SE to confirm.

Square-Enix just sent VG247 an email to confirm the name of the game. Here’s what they said:

“Murdered: Soul Suspect is an exciting new game from Square Enix which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all”

Quentyn said:
evidencewiub5.jpg

O’Connor, male, mid- 30s, 170lbs, 5’ 11”

Detectives aren’t supposed to get bloody knuckles, but I’ve done a lot of things I wasn’t supposed to do. I lived through it all, the beat-downs, the back-stabbing, disrespect most people wouldn’t see in ten lifetimes and I never lost a fight… until now.

---

Square Enix is teasing something.

The publisher sent out e-mails today titled “What is the hardest case to solve?”, which contains the following image:

SE-Murdered-Email-600x464.jpg

The e-mail comes from Square Enix Members, and a reply-to e-mail is listed as ronan@murdered.com. Visit Murdered.com, and you’ll see the image atop this story, a Twitter link, and a “Legals” section. Hover your mouse over the latter, and you’ll see that whatever this is, it’s for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Via Gematsu

duckroll

I like this teaser theme. They could really be creative with this. Starting from Monday, they should update the site daily to include another S-E franchise which has been "murdered" - with the name of the IP appearing crossed out on a notepad list. I'm sure fans would love the teaser campaign!

batbeg

What is with all the Wii-U port begging in every game announcement thread?

Why would people not want a game that is releasing on comparable hardware? I don't see it so much as begging as lamenting even at this point multiplatform titles aren't showing up on it, which is pretty significant.

See also: Vita and (occasionally) pc

pargonta

so, the first one is a chalk symbol on a sidewalk next to puddles with the reflection of a building, and the other pictures look like a downed tree trunk with a carving the same as the chalk.

mystery!

Coxy

I like this teaser theme. They could really be creative with this. Starting from Monday, they should update the site daily to include another S-E franchise which has been "murdered" - with the name of the IP appearing crossed out on a notepad list. I'm sure fans would love the teaser campaign!

is it bad that this is EXACTLY what I was thinking too

Day 1: Front Mission

ekim

Source code:
Code:
var _harv = {
			"tag":"FATE"
		};

----
from the css:
/* EVIDENCE */
.evidence-wrap { width:765px; height:464px; display:block; background:#000; border:solid 1px #71706c; position:absolute; top:50%; margin-top:-250px; left:50%; margin-left:-382px; text-align:center; }
.resultStatus { width:700px; height:290px; display:block; margin:0 auto; font-size:45px; line-height:52px; font-family:'LechterShort'; text-transform:uppercase; }
.resultStatus p { padding-top:70px; }
.resultStatus p.subnote { font-size:37px; line-height:43px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-top:40px; }
.evidence-wrap input#password { font-size:60px; line-height:50px; font-family:'LechterShortSymbol'; letter-spacing:6px; width:600px; height:77px; padding:0 20px; position:absolute; top:280px; left:63px; }
.evidence-wrap input#submit { display:none; }
#code-accepted p { font-size:58px; padding-top:130px; }
#code-accepted p.subnote { font-size:37px; padding-top:40px; }
#code-accepted a { color:#FFF; }
#code-failed p { color:#bd0000; font-size:58px; }
#code-failed p.subnote { font-size:37px; padding-top:30px; color:#FFF; }

Notice the evidence tags

liquidtmd

Banned
They murdered Versus and now are effectively doing a Weekend At Bernies with the corpse as not to annoy the fanbase?

This site first step at breaking the news am confirmed

ekim

It's an Eidos game.

yupp

Code:
var H = document.createElement('script'); H.type = 'text/javascript'; H.async = true;
H.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'harvester.netops.eidosinteractive.com/harv.js?'+Math.random();
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(H, s);

'harvester.netops.eidosinteractive.com/harv.js?'+Math.random();

Top Bottom