• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koreans all looking the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
...because of plastic surgery.

I found this on reddit and it shows the contestants for Miss Korea 2013. They all have had surgery and the result is pretty unsettling.

3QivZoj.jpg

and in gif form

uYHnQrW.gif

That's insane :O

I always feel a bit funny if I see someone wearing the same jacket as me : Can't imagine seeing someone with the same nose lol

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I had a dream that started like this.

This also kinda makes wife swapping a bit bland.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Man being a plastic surgeon in Korea must be a very lucrative business.

I'm sure it is. Isn't South Korea the country with the highest rate of cosmetic surgery by a massive margin?

I gotta say, though, I've never been a fan of the generic face that so many Korean girls choose for themselves. It just looks so damn fake. For good reason I suppose...

Too bad that country is not more open to natural beauty.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
It's perfectly normal and acceptable because they used to hate themselves.

Probably hard not to in a society that thinks your ugly unless you hack up your face to look like one of those dolls.

Madness

Eh, Korea is pretty ethnically homogenous to begin with, couple this with a shared desire to have certain features through plastic surgery, it's not hard to see why they look the same, but there are enough differences to tell them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom