• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DS Lite colors on 6/13

Kyoufu

Iwata: Oh shit, PSP is outselling us, what do we do?!

Miyamoto: Quick! Release new colours!

Iwata & Miyamoto: [laughs]

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Kyoufu said:
Iwata: Oh shit, PSP is outselling us, what do we do?!

Miyamoto: Quick! Release new colours!

Iwata & Miyamoto: [laughs]

It's for Europe, where the DS is still outselling the PSP by leaps and bounds.

Jazzem

Green one shall be mine :D I've been meaning to replace my scratchy white Lite for a while now, this'll do the trick!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Red and Green are indeed very hot.

Blue/Cyan, not so much. I've always hated that color.

Leonsito

nds_lite_eur_verde.jpg

nds_lite_eur_rojo.jpg

nds_lite_eur_turquesa.jpg

That green one looks like the color of the Wii/Revolution that was at E3 05. Nintendo really needs to release a couple new Wii colors, that is... when the supply meets demand... :(

Beat me to it!

I like the red one the most!

On the website, the red one's color is called "Roja", I translated it, and it turned into "Cross", is that an alternate Spanish term for Crimson or something?

I notice that the red stylus has a white/clear tip, did the previous colors have that tip? I thought the whole stylus was a single color?

I also love the green one, has a tropical feel to it! ME LIKEY! :D

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hero of legend said:
On the website, the red one's color is called "Roja", I translated it, and it turned into "Cross", is that an alternate Spanish term for Crimson or something?

Rojo is "red" in Spanish. Roja would just be the feminine form of Rojo. The word for crimson in Spanish is "carmesí" which is gender neutral.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Weenerz said:
PSP is beating them in Japan every month or just last month? (laughs)

Starting with CC:FF7, things went back and forth between the two in terms of weekly sales until around February where the PSP has won consistently.

Odysseus

Banned
Stumpokapow said:
Starting with CC:FF7, things went back and forth between the two in terms of weekly sales until around February where the PSP has won consistently.

and then came the onslaught of psp game sales

any minute now

Odrion

Banned
I really hate when the first colors are always crud, and you have to wait two or so years to get something cool like blue or red.

Really Microsoft, a pink 360 controller?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Those are so photoshopped it's not even funny... I mean any idiot in Photoshop can whip something up with a base White DS.

OMG BANANNA COLOURED DS

34hx4li.jpg

Foil

sonicspear64 said:
That green one looks like the color of the Wii/Revolution that was at E3 05. Nintendo really needs to release a couple new Wii colors, that is... when the supply meets demand... :(

hyduK said:
Now release some new Wii colors.

Yeah hopefully once demand cools down a bit they release an updated white Wii and a black version with atleast 2GB of internal storage. Not sure if I prefer the white or black look of the console though. Guess I like both.

wiiblack1.jpg

I'm really considering the red one over the green, I think that'll satisfy me in the long run, the green one may get awkward too soon for comfort! :p

For the hell of it, I asked my father (who doesn't really play games at all) and he likes the red one best as it's more bold! :p

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Foil said:
Yeah hopefully once demand cools down a bit they release an updated white Wii and a black version with atleast 2GB of internal storage. Not sure if I prefer the white or black look of the console though. Guess I like both.

wiiblack1.jpg
god i don't even want a wii, but i would buy one in that color just to have it. dead sexy. black + blue is the best color combo ever.

Top Bottom