• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2012 Thread

Cimarron

Asian guy with black frame glasses is me. I have a pink expo pass and a Gearbox Software badge as opposed to 2K. Tomorrow I'll be wearing a grey button down with a Borderlands vault symbol on the top (my left) chest area.

Glad you enjoyed the game. Jakobs shotgun on Sal is soooo good :)

Feel free to stop by gaffers. Let me know who you are. I can get you in :)

Our line was pretty insane. In fact.. our line was the longest in the show! Great to see all our fans. A:CM had a nice line as well!

Lots to prep for the panel. BuddyC and I are churning out some awesome stuff. Hope you guys can make it :)

That was you! Lol! I'll stop buy tomorrow then. I'll be the black dude with a bird and an Air Force cap.

salromano

Waiting line to get in. Currently in the 3rd to last line. Wearing a black jacket, gray hoodie. Here is a League of Legends code, if anyone wants:

9NTT4AC7A9MWG

Was certain we were going to get there around 9:30.... Just got out of the shower. If you see a guy with a golden yellow shirt with the words "aloha" and a woman's face printed on it and a girl with short brown hair, that's probably us. Come say hi :). I'd tell you what I'm wearing, but I haven't decided yet :(

-PXG-

Dust is fucking brilliant. The animation and combat is insanely smooth. Amazing that is, made by one dude too.

wondermega

Me= black track jacket w red/yellow/green stripes. Handing out flyers to promote my game, should be there about 12:30-1. No pass today (sold out) so I will just be on the periphery/having meetings/chilling w friends. Contact me to say hey & I am gonna try to make meetup tonight as well :)

Sanjuro

Just had a girl rub my beard for an entire two minutes. Her boyfriemd then came and joined in. People with beards be on the lookout.

-PXG-

Waiting in line for the Epic Games panel. Someone get me a drink I'm dying.

Oh shit Mike Capps in the building

Top Bottom