• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM's Official E309 Line-Up: A Storm Is Coming!!!

The Take Out Bandit said:
^

Shit like this makes me hate capcom even more.

Wrong games to be fucking asking for sequels to! :mad:

Let Arc System Works make a 2D HiRes hand drawn Darkstalkers sequel with online play.

How about a P.N.03 sequel?

Gotcha Force was also a hella fun little game that would be great with a sequel and online play.

But no, we need more fuckin' emo douchebaggery with shitty wanna-be played out John Woo cinematics.

I think Capcom is more interested in games that people want.

Just sayin'.

mikekennyb said:
I'm still waiting for Power Stone on XBLA and PSN.

Also, a new Megaman X would be cool. Does anyone know how well Megaman 9 sold?

I seem to recall Megaman 9 selling really well for them. I'm sure you can find some press releases and jizzing over sales via Google.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Shin Johnpv said:
Capcom continues to disappoint me this gen. Not a single thing I care about. I miss the Capcom of last gen.

Hmm, for me, Capcom is the only company to NOT be disappointing this gen.

Hoping those mystery games are MVC3 and BOF6. Or another neo-retro game like MM9.

fernoca said:
With who (and how many) at Capcom I need to have sex with; in order to get at least a port in Xbox Live Arcade?

2ns41ol.jpg

Buy a wii....

Ganondorfo

I WANT THIS FROM CAPCOM, YET THEY WILL NEVER BE MADE BECAUSE EVEN HOW AWESOME CAPCOM IS, THEY ARE ALSO REALISTIC.

Dino crisis 4
Megaman X remake in 2d HD

Nemesis_

English translated demo of MH3 (Playable)

and

Ace Attorney Investigations.

If it's either of those two things I will be beyond angry =( NEW GAMES! >_> NOT ANNOUNCED / ONES WE KNOW ALREADY EXIST.

PLEEAAASSSEEEE CAPCOM

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The Take Out Bandit said:
^

Shit like this makes me hate capcom even more.

Wrong games to be fucking asking for sequels to! :mad:

Let Arc System Works make a 2D HiRes hand drawn Darkstalkers sequel with online play.

How about a P.N.03 sequel?

Gotcha Force was also a hella fun little game that would be great with a sequel and online play.

But no, we need more fuckin' emo douchebaggery with shitty wanna-be played out John Woo cinematics.

lol, you'd run a company into the ground.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
A good idea that could possibly make money is for capcom to team up with disney interactive and package a compilation of all the disney games they made for nes and snes.

duck-tales-u-br.png

the_magical_quest_starring_mickey_mouse_profilelarge.jpg

etc, etc.

Just got the idea because I read they were releasing the Toy Story Midway Madness game from California Adventure on wii and I remembered how much I missed these games.

GuardianE said:
Disney vs. Capcom

This x 1000. I've been wanting to see this game for a while now. Just imagine all the awesome matches you could have in that game. Imagine Scrooge McDuck using his pogo stick cane to jump on Mega Man's head, or imagine Zangief squaring off against Baloo. The game would be incredible.

fernoca

Bluemercury said:
Buy a wii....
If a version is released there I'll get one...again..
Other wise, I did enough by buying it at launch (preordered it and got my shades), then bought multiple copies and gave them away to friends to spread the love, played the heck out of the game by myself unlocking everything, played the game on every demo station just so people could watch how amazing the game was..

The closest thing to it right now is Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries and The Club..but still..I want more Vanessa! :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
LiK said:
PN03 is good?

It has a cult following. The game is generally love it or hate it. I actually loved it, myself, but most people didn't. It has a sort of arcade shooter vibe to it.

Linkified

English version of Namco x Capcom running on a PSP, hell i'd buy 10 - and i don't usually buy multiple copies of a game you hear me.

LiK

GuardianE said:
It has a cult following. The game is generally love it or hate it. I actually loved it, myself, but most people didn't. It has a sort of arcade shooter vibe to it.

okay, i'm thinking about picking it up.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
LiK said:

The game's movement controls are like a faster Resident Evil with a jump/dodge and lockon feature. Just be prepared for that. It can take some getting used to.

fernoca

LiK said:
If you've played Mercanaries in RE4 and RE5, P.N.03 is basically were they took inspiration. Heck, for the version in RE4 they used music from PN03.

wRATH2x

Banned
What if theres a THIRD SURPRISE that Capgod will have at E3!!?!?!?!1/1/?!?!?!1/!?!??

OOMIIKODZ!!!11111!!!11!!!!1!!1111111!!!!1111!111111!!!!!!!!!{}>dk)qek!!!11!111!!1safo!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!1!!!!

Wrath2X said:
What if theres a THIRD SURPRISE that Capgod will have at E3!!?!?!?!1/1/?!?!?!1/!?!??

OOMIIKODZ!!!11111!!!11!!!!1!!1111111!!!!1111!111111!!!!!!!!!{}>dk)qek!!!11!111!!1safo!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!1!!!!
or what if the second surprise is there is only one surprise.

camineet

Banned
Capcom Mystery Game #1

a.) Ghouls 'N Ghosts? (XBLA/PSN remake of the 2nd game in the series please!)
b.) Final Fight? (not another terrible attempt please!)

LiK

fernoca said:
If you've played Mercanaries in RE4 and RE5, P.N.03 is basically were they took inspiration. Heck, for the version in RE4 they used music from PN03.

ah, interesting,

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
LiK said:
ah, interesting,
Think a combination of that with...yes it will sound silly...Space Channel 5. Its not so much a shooter as a rhythm game where your entering in combos to dodge and keep the attacks going.

Rubeus

I know one of Capcom's mystery game gotta be:

MONSTER HUNTER PORTABLE 3 for PSP

It would be a megaton -- at least in Asia.

billy.sea

Banned
Rubeus said:

They will announce this eventually, but not before they release the Wii version.

They playable game will probably be some XBLA/PSN/Wiiware game. The non-playable one will be Devil May Cry 5.

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
It'll obviously be Ace Attorney 5 and 6, the only Capcom games anyone should care about anymore.

Rubeus

billy.sea said:

They will announce this eventually, but not before they release the Wii version.

They playable game will probably be some XBLA/PSN/Wiiware game. The non-playable one will be Devil May Cry 5.

Not if Monster Hunter Portable 3 can connect to the same server as the Wii version, that would bring up sales of both versions.

But yeah, DMC5 sounds like a good candidate for the 2nd mystery game; but it can also be a new Strider or Ghouls n' Ghost game.

neoanarch

It is nintendo power, theres a bigger picture but that one definitely isn't allowed. Its very real.

G-Force most definitely confirmed.

Top Bottom