• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S4 |OT| ZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAACH

I like the direction this has gone with the vampires in control. Will make it that much sweeter when they lose. Did the book(s) go in this direction?

So I caught the middle-endish..... Why they gotta give Zack a love interest? His vampire girlfriend got jealous.

The OT title is triggering me because of the spelling of Zack's name lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
lol @ Zack playing the guitar while jumping on the couch

what an obnoxious twat

Overall I thought the premiere was dull - it's a bad sign when the most interesting part of the episode was when Zack shot the Hero-tiger.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Zach's shit eating grin when the maid comes to clean his room made the episode worth it.

Is there any streaming service that has this for cheap? I'm almost tempted to just buy this season on Vudu and watch the episodes on the way to work on Monday mornings

Veelk

Banned
So, I only watched the first season and some of the second. Overall, I just didn't think this was a very good series.

But I am intrigued by this Zach hate. Whats the deal? He just seemed like an overly chipper kid in the first season from what I remember.

So, I only watched the first season and some of the second. Overall, I just didn't think this was a very good series.

But I am intrigued by this Zach hate. Whats the deal? He just seemed like an overly chipper kid in the first season from what I remember.

If only that's all he was. You must watch the madness that is Zack. He's a terror

Veelk

Banned
If only that's all he was. You must watch the madness that is Zack. He's a terror

Is it because he seems to be wearing an animal on his head?

(seriously, am I the only one who thinks that hair looks like a wig, which is odd that they'd put on a kid?)

RS4-

He's more dangerous than sparkly vampires

They did that thing with Zack's hair when they do a timeskip, lol. Shit looked ridiculous on the CW and it looks even more ridiculous on The Strain. Perfect for Zack and his villainy!

If the tiger had just channeled its inner 50 cent it could've survived those gunshots and we wouldn't have to deal with Zack for the rest of the season.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Show is total garbage. I'm only watching in the hope of seeing Zach die horribly. And well if that doesn't happen then I've completely wasted my time.

I hope the maid isn't the prize the master sent him. No young woman deserves that fate.

Oh wait... I hope the master isn't posing as her. That'd be all sorts of fucked up.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

The Blood Tax

Imprisoned as a subject in a strigoi breeding program, Dutch is desperate to escape and find Setrakian. Also: Gus recruits his cousin for the inside job that will put his gang at the top of the new world's underground economy, but Creem is suspicious of his business partner's ambitions.

Top Bottom