• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Atk Ploy 1 seal seems neat. Decided to put it on my 37 res Mathilda, put her to some use. First noticed it negating a +3 atk on a Xander up top of screen above her. Still haven't gotten a unit with a Ploy skill but can see what the big deal is.

Also, the bonuses applied to units like Gray are impressive. Using him to train swords along the way and he gets 24 sp a kill on the "daily double" runs (with weekend bonus and 2x valor). Hasn't hit 1000hm yet but has over 3000 sp that he doesn't need right now. Really solid gameplay character.

Roman

I'm sorry that it was asked recently but what's a good setup for Celica? She's definitely my go to red mage now.

Fury or Life and Death. B slot is practically free so you can either choose something expensive for more points in the arena (Renewal, Escape Route, Wings of Mercy) or Desperation.

Draxal

Got another Eirika while fishing for Ike, plus eight for her and now nine for Julia.

Finally got my first Ike today as well.

jnWake

Caved in and bought a few orbs to do 2 pulls on Hero Fest and got 5* Marth, 4* Eirika and Ninian on them. Money well spent lol.

Alkez

i think i'm going to have to give escutcheon, triangle adept and swordbreaker to help ninian survive TT

also why the hell can't we get duplicates of some seals. if you don't want us to have more than one quicken pulse i get it. but i don't see why you have to limit +3 hp or +1 atk and then put in another one under the name of Squad Ace A 1. especially with how TT, chain challenge and arena assault allow for multiple teams now.

Originally I wanted sacred seals to be set per team as opposed to per unit, but I'm not sure how that would work with tempest trials. It would be nice to not have to keep swapping for other content though.

Alucrid

Banned
Originally I wanted sacred seals to be set per team as opposed to per unit, but I'm not sure how that would work with tempest trials. It would be nice to not have to keep swapping for other content though.

yeah 90% of the time i don't even bother switching seals because of how clunky it is

IceMarker

Caved in and bought a few orbs to do 2 pulls on Hero Fest and got 5* Marth, 4* Eirika and Ninian on them. Money well spent lol.

Also caved in a bought some orbs, my thirst for Ike is real, but wanted to be efficient and ended up with Julia and Genny anyways.

I still want Ike IS why do this to me!?

bigzgod

30 seems to be the sweet spot for auto battle. The AI is pretty dumb though. I just saw it have Julia tank an Alm for literally no reason and die. It seems like it always wants to advance on the enemy no matter what.

Nah, my auto battle team ran through Lunatic 5 maps without much of an issue. Even despite fucking up more than a few times on the final map, they still finished with 1 unit alive and thus As for both speed and survival.

That being said, I also had this monster as the backbone, her inflated tempest stats are just nuts, so your experience may vary.

VPLflrt.jpg

Nah, my auto battle team ran through Lunatic 5 maps without much of an issue. Even despite fucking up more than a few times on the final map, they still finished with 1 unit alive and thus As for both speed and survival.

That being said, I also had this monster as the backbone, her inflated tempest stats are just nuts, so your experience may vary.

VPLflrt.jpg

My luck the AI would move her right into range of a brave axe unit on the second map. It's doable, but the AI really is dumb.

lt519

Yeah, I've just been auto battling 35, it's not worth having to set up new teams when they decide to move Linde into range of a brave axe without even attacking. I actually saw the auto battle get in this odd Rally loop where I wasn't even attacking an enemy but the enemy couldn't do any damage. It would have literally gone on forever if I hadn't intervened.

Maxinas

VPLflrt.jpg

That is one terrifying loli.

Sushen

I've been neglecting bunny Camila because of her atk- nature, but once I got her to level 40, I'm re-discovering the usefulness of her. With her def+ nature, her defense is 33! She's by far the physically tankiest green mage I have. I'm preparing a Nino to get her a new life.

While IVs DO matter, with this age of multiple team requirements, I think, I'm definitely giving a second look on some units. Still, units like atk- Kagero is beyond saving, though.

Anyway, if I can get a hold of S! Corrin, I can finally get a flier team even without Hinoka...

While IVs DO matter, with this age of multiple team requirements, I think, I'm definitely giving a second look on some units. Still, units like atk- Kagero is beyond saving, though.
You say that but I've been using her to safely slay Dagger and weak infantry users. : P

It does suck when she occasionally fails to KO Takumi though.

If I had more feathers, I wouldn't mind upgrading one with neutral attack.

HoodWinked

This was my hero fest summon session ~220 orbs, i didn't get a 5* for 5 full summon sessions at first and was starting to get really triggered then got Ike and Faye. I'm happy with what i got but also sunk 200 when the Ike banner first came out and got barely anything so maybe this is a bit of vindication for that.

VISlfUM.png

Sushen

This was my hero fest summon session ~220 orbs, i didn't get a 5* for 5 full summon sessions at first and was starting to get really triggered then got Ike and Faye. I'm happy with what i got but also sunk 200 when the Ike banner first came out and got barely anything so maybe this is a bit of vindication for that.
Looking at your list, I'm tempted to try to get another Ike that's better than hp+/res-. But, knowing my luck I better appreciate what I've got, rather.

Dezner

AAAAAARRRRRGHHHH :(

I've been trying to get Bikorrin all month long (I tragically failed in getting Bikini Robin last month) and I go to summon with 20 orbs last night, with a pity rate of 3.50%.

2 Reds, 2 Greens, 1 Colorless. :(

"Ugh, fine. I'll just do one Green and see if I can get Elise..."

XANDER ABS AHOY :( *smacks forehead*

I swear, if one of those two red orbs was Lyn, I'm going to kick myself. (I've been trying to get Lyn since the day the game launched...) x_x

Ninferno

My luck the AI would move her right into range of a brave axe unit on the second map. It's doable, but the AI really is dumb.

Yeah, the point difference between lv35 (lunatic) and lv30 (hard) is so small anyway. My DCers (with which the AI makes relatively less goofy moves) + Delthea (-SPD) + healer team may get through lv35 30% of the time when luck is on our side, but that percentage rises to 99% if I simply pick lv30.

Well, I can certainly live with that 12.5% less points (35pts vs 40pts), just for the convenience.

syncyes

After a long period of not pulling I spent ~100 orbs on the summer banner to try and get SCorrin. Since I hadn't pulled in so long I didn't focus pull on blue and just went for everything except colorless.

Ended up with every other Summer Nohr character but no SCorrin, but I can't even complain lol.

Thank you RNGesus

Finally managed to get another Celica and she isn't gimped. Never have I been happier to roll +HP/-Def. I forgot that her neutral speed was only 7 and legit felt tears coming.

Roman

AAAAAARRRRRGHHHH :(

I've been trying to get Bikorrin all month long (I tragically failed in getting Bikini Robin last month) and I go to summon with 20 orbs last night, with a pity rate of 3.50%.

2 Reds, 2 Greens, 1 Colorless. :(

"Ugh, fine. I'll just do one Green and see if I can get Elise..."

XANDER ABS AHOY :( *smacks forehead*

I swear, if one of those two red orbs was Lyn, I'm going to kick myself. (I've been trying to get Lyn since the day the game launched...) x_x

When I was pulling for Corrin and didn't get any blue orbs, I went for colorless since it doesn't have a focus unit. This might still result in an unfortunate 5* healer pull, but that's less likely than one of the two green focus units.

Ninferno

Any idea what is the cut-off for AA top 1k gonna be? Seeing there are 100+ people with 5180 makes me think it is going to be 4950 ~ 5000. It's definitely not something remotely possible for me for sure.

Anyway, that's just curiosity. Did my first serious attempt today and pumped my score from 4814 to 4862, should be safe for top 5k, I guess.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Any idea what is the cut-off for AA top 1k gonna be? Seeing there are 100+ people with 5180 makes me think it is going to be 4950 ~ 5000. It's definitely not something remotely possible for me for sure.

Anyway, that's just curiosity. Did my first seriously attempt today and pumped my score from 4814 to 4862, should be safe for top 5k, I guess.

Have they said how to get a higher score? I have no idea how my score is calculated. Sometimes I get 675 opponent and then 690.

Ninferno

Have they said how to get a higher score? I have no idea how my score is calculated. Sometimes I get 675 opponent and then 690.

The description only says "score range is set based on your first team". Besides that, the general perception is that the scoring mechanism is similar to that of the regular arena, so same old rarity, merges, BST kind of system. I replaced unmerged Marth with 4*+10 Sophia and did see a noticeable increase in my score.

Your score variance is indeed unusually big, but maybe 675 is just terribly unlucky?

Wiseblade

Since my friends asked me about my current roster, I thought I might as well ask in here as well: what is everyone's current 5* Unit count?

I currently have 37 5* units:

25 natural pulls
10 promotions
2 Tempest Trial rewards

This doesn't count the five 5* units I've either merged or fed into other characters.

EDIT: Around £100 spent on the game (so far).

spiritfox

Since my friends asked me about my current roster, I thought I might as well ask in here as well: what is everyone's current 5* Unit count?

I currently have 37 5* units:

26 natural pulls
10 promotions
2 Tempest Trial rewards

This doesn't count the five 5* units I've either merged or fed into other characters.

Currently 38.

6 promotions, 2 TT rewards (no Clive yet), and the rest are pulled. I forgot how many were sacrificed to other units but I did sent a spare -att Soren home cause he has no skills worth passing down lol (and I wanted feathers).

Ondore

39 5s total: 10 feathers, 2 rewards, 27 pulls. Includes five dupe pulls (Lyn, Peri, Lachesis, Alm x 2) that I either merged, foddered or feathered.

29 5 stars pulled
8 promoted
Also Masked Marth from tree first tempest

At this point my roster is pretty decent. I could really use some more green units though. Kind of wanna go for Sonya although Delthea looks pretty beastly. I kind wanna retire Reinhardt for pve. Dude has way more SP than I know what to do with.

StAidan

I have 37 5* units currently, I've probably merged/sacrificed around 20-25 additional ones. I feel like I have a really good roster that I can tailor to just about any situation.

Most of them have minimal or no inherited skills, though, so there's always work to do. Flier Emblem and Mage Emblem are the most complete out of the teams I have. Horse Emblem is close, my Cecilia isn't 5* yet and hasn't learned Gronnblade (though the SI has already been done).

Tripon

I have 31 5* Units at the moment, 4 of them promoted (Nowi, Cherche, Al, and Olivia). I also merged 2 of my Sakura's together, and 3 of my Karel's together. I SI a Raven to my Cherche, I also promoted and then SI a Gordin for his Brave Bow+ and Vantage 3 for a Takumi.

I have a 2nd Takumi that I put Axe Breaker 3 on, but I'm thinking it's time to SI him and feed him to an unit that can use distant counter effectively.

lt519

Been red orb sniping all week for Ike. Just got a +SPD/-RES one! Back to hoarding orbs :)

That makes 31 for me, with 4 merges, so 35 overall. I've spent a total of $60 since the game launched and won't be spending again (actually I probably will again to get a damn Hector). 120k feathers too, so got room for 6 more.

Looks like my AA score is gonna land me just outside of 5k. Might try another run tonight with a stacked first team.

Edit: damn Ike is basically ready to go out of the box

53 5*s atm. 55 if you count the merges.

44 pulled. 8 promoted. 3 free.

Also spent like $350, so eeeeeh.

I'm sitting on 100k feathers, but I want to save those for any emergency LaD 3 or Quick Riposte 3 needs.

explodet

I'm slacking compared to some of y'all.

Currently have 23 5 stars.
5 promoted - Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Nowi, Xander. Ursula or Camus are next.
Marthcina and Tobin are from TT, Clive will be joining the ranks.

I sacked a promoted Cecilia for a Gronnraven+ and a pulled Jakob for Renewal 3.

OVDRobo

I've pulled around 40 5* units though 16 of them originate from ascensions or tempest trials free characters and that total includes characters I've merged away such as the 3 other 5* Clairs I pulled or my second 5* Lilina.

I've been playing since day one and have spent essentially every orb and feather I possibly could up to this point.

Sushen

49 5* units at the moment but there are 6 merged ones and I know I fed a few to others for SI. About 1/3 are mostly equipped and I have 3 main teams. I can put together several more teams although not quite as optimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom