• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Storm Chamber banned again....
gYnXZ3p.gif

Dereck

Just revisited this tape, probably a pseudo-classic.

The most enjoyable project from either artist that I've heard. Unless..@Des

Down with Danny Brown's music video. One of the best rappers we got, actually considering and expounding the real world effects of his lifestyle. Cool that the music video reflects that.

Also music videos are fuckin boring now after peaking in the late 90s glad someone is trying to push some boundries.

Also his songs are fuckin dope shit I bump them in the whip so loud I hurt my fuckin ears.

Finished listening to The Divine Feminine by Mac Miller. It's.....not worth checking out. To be frank, I liked the production well enough, but Mac Miller's singing and rapping is garbage (and the lyrics....so cringe) and takes away from most of the songs.

Dang! is a hot song, but not enough to save the album. 5/10 at best.

LionPride

Banned
Dang! is a good song but it's because he has one of the best artists out there on the track most of the time, my mom keeps thinking it's an Anderson .paak song instead of a Mac Miller song.

Village

Question, would this be a good place to ask, what a song is? There is this song that was playing during K brads stream, by the sfv play and him talking couldn't allow the shazzam to work. Is this a good place to ask since its hip hop, or is there a dedicated thread for that?

Koozek

Question, would this be a good place to ask, what a song is? There is this song that was playing during K brads stream, by the sfv play and him talking couldn't allow the shazzam to work. Is this a good place to ask since its hip hop, or is there a dedicated thread for that?
Link to the stream?

____

Ya'll crazy. Divine Feminine is amazing. I'll admit it didn't impress me on first listen, but on the other hand, almost nothing does. I have to listen a few times for it to catch, and boy did it catch.

Koozek

Ya'll crazy. Divine Feminine is amazing. I'll admit it didn't impress me on first listen, but on the other hand, almost nothing does. I have to listen a few times for it to catch, and boy did it catch.
Liked it too. His album before that was cool too. Admittedly I like the production mainly. EDIT: I've always was under the impression that he produced most of it himself, which was why I was so impressed with those two albums, but it seems I was wrong, lol. Okay, well, then he's mostly a decent rapper with good production. One of this older mixtapes someone posted in here last year was nice, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlQ_pTPmPo

HiiiLife

Mac had a lil hot streak going with Macadelic Watching Movies and Faces. Damn shame it ended so quick.

Delusional Thomas was cool too.

LionPride

Banned
Lol. Video was from one of my favorite YouTube channels, got cancelled and I decided to watch shit I never did.

I expected what I got, but...Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom