• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you know the singer in this Photo? (and other people lost to the years)

AOOZlay.jpg

Identifying hover hand

Nope, it's not hover hand

How insane. NeoGAF is the best,

Just for kicks, I guess she was a Promotions Director at WASH-FM, which is probably why she was there and opening on the stage.

We were headed down the right path.. but damn.

The world is freaking tiny.

I've wanted to ask this question here for a long time, so here goes:

Back in 2004-5 I worked with a guy named Henry. He was from St. Louis, but we worked together at a Blockbuster in Washington, NC. He convinced me to try things like FFXI, the OG Xbox, Ratchet & Clank, and a ton of other cool gaming stuff that I had only heard of but never tried. He was a really cool dude, at one point we got some funds together for a trip back to see his family, and I got transferred to another store and quit not long after.

Seeing as this is a huge gaming site going back a long ways, I wonder if he was ever a member here. I'd just like to tell him thanks for all the advice and hope he was doing well.

liquidtmd

Banned
When were you at Ubi? Which office?

Sorry, I didn't mean I worked at Ubi

I meant "she worked at Ubi as well as being a band singer" but obviously I don't know what she did there. Equally the small world comment was that I found someone who could ID someone from 14 years ago in (almost) one page!

The comment about her being promotions / event co-ordinator to open the thing would also fit and ties into my very loose memories of the occasion

I'm off to sleep now, most amused in a nice way.

TraBuch

Banned
Uh oh. We've got a a Before Sunrise situation here. OP is Ethan Hawke, singer Ubisoft lady is Julie Delpy, DC is Vienna and in nine years, OP's gonna run into Julie Delpy again and he's gonna have a decision to make.

What will you do, OP?

liquidtmd

Banned
Uh oh. We've got a a Before Sunrise situation here. OP is Ethan Hawke, singer Ubisoft lady is Julie Delpy, DC is Vienna and in nine years, OP's gonna run into Julie Delpy again and he's gonna have a decision to make.

What will you do, OP?

Lol, it's a Before Sunrise situation if the movie was 5 minutes long.

Before Midnight: I meet her again, talk about my travels, talk about her good music and fun afternoon, thank her, leave again in another 5 minutes

Top Bottom