• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

two people are spying on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
rkzaL46.png

sSJov0E.png

not really they're just ads, but here's some unspooling fun:

http://www.mibba.com/Blogs/Read/527739/Two-People-Are-Spying-On-You/

grab your foiling hats, zero-fill your wetwares.

vidcons

Banned
*peeks out window* where are you mother fuckers

i know you disgusting perverts are there

just watching me jerk off to hillary duff and demi moore

you sickos

when i find you i'm going to have you rape the hell out of my ass

just you wait you sons of bitches wait.

*closes blinds and walks to shower*

ya, you stupid tub. bet your wish you were a person spying on my i so icould get all in you while naked. you'd like that, sicko.

*saunters to the cat*

look at you cat, sleeping and shit like your people. but you're not. you don't want to know what i'm up to you son of a bitch. but i know what'd you do if you were a person. you'd sit there and crawl into my bed while i'm sleeping and lick your balls over my face. ya you would.

*crawls under chair*

and you chair. you'd just put your legs over my head like a real messed up pervert and rub your bottom on my scalp. yeah, let our hairs intertwine like some real messed up shit. you're disgusting chair.

*crawls out from chair*

whole damn world wants to see what i'm doing and getting sexually gross with me. ya, not happening ya vagrants.

*takes pants off*

ya sick vagrants.

*pulls undies up real high, giving self-wedgie*

disgusting sickos out there yes you are

*smears cat shit on shirt*

god i'm so normal

*flicks shirt off and raises arms high above head but still at an odd angle*

ya vagrants

Tesseract

Banned
god thanks the someone body who're finally seeing the sicko sick fuck perverted spy game world PEOPLE tubing satellite wavelengths through our houses to spy us. fucking normal ass lifestyle, keeping chili fresh. the spies can't smell this bean and beef body slathering in the dark like a snake in eden.

capcom we are go to engage picard burn.

4BjMYj6.gif

*UPDATE* there's too many to stop them now, we're doomed.

UyaxWuh.png

My aunt was legitimately paranoid fairly recently. She thought people were organizing mass stalking of her during driving, and that they could be identified by having their headlights on during the day. She told me she heard on the radio that there was a website where you could find out if anyone was talking about you, and she insisted that I showed her where she could find it, because there must have been people talking about her because they were all following her because they had had headlights on during the day.

Tesseract

Banned
My aunt was legitimately paranoid fairly recently. She thought people were organizing mass stalking of her during driving, and that they could be identified by having their headlights on during the day. She told me she heard on the radio that there was a website where you could find out if anyone was talking about you, and she insisted that I showed her where she could find it, because there must have been people talking about her because they were all following her because they had had headlights on during the day.

there's a thread about this kind of paranoia somewhere on gaf. think it's called gang stalking, could be wrong. crazy stuff.

*edit* holy cow vidcons, you're the master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom