• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fall - Sci-fi Adventure - Sony advertises it coming to Xbox One this Spring.

Corpsepyre

Banned
The Fall – Coming Soon | PS4

Game looks interesting, but the description is what caught my eye.

'Critically revered, this sci-fi epic adventure delivers provocative action and a narrative that has you constantly challenging protocols. Will you conform? The Fall descends onto Xbox One this Spring.'

Lol.

EDIT: They didn't advertise it as on Xbox One in the actual video, but in the Youtube description.

CBDB4yYWYAAs_MI.png

jaina

Winner of Best Story in the Giant Bomb GOTY 2014 deliberations. Nobody but Vinny played it, but he made a decent case.

edit: I see, that's already mentioned right at the start of the video :p

jond76

Banned
Haha. Guess Sony owed Microsoft one after the Killzone thing. They're all just good friends helping each other out.

jett

D-Member
I got this on Steam, it's a fantastic point and click throwback with some Another World and Flashback influence.

IISANDERII

Got this on the PSN sale for like $4 and it's very good so far. I usually get bored with video game stories but this is quick and interesting. I don't have a huge amount of patience to figure out what to do next though but thankfully there's an awesome walkthrough here courtesy of steam communities. I really hate youtube walkthroughs so thankfully this is text and pictures.
Their intentions are peaceful.
*golf clap

Top Bottom