• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

sibarraz

Banned
Got some Amazon/Steam keys burning a hole in my inventory.

Post your best joke and/or GIF and the game you're interested in!

• Space Marine
  • Metro 2033
  • Bioshock
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Renegade Ops
  • DOTA 2
  • Steam Trading Invite

Renegade Ops

9789185869312_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

Ramblin

Banned
As part of the PC gaming master race, I can appreciate that. PMing a key.

rEtvo.gif

This gif is best enjoyed when you say "whooo!" as he goes to catch the ropes.

Thanks man. As a striving lesser-evolved console gamer I am making baby steps. I recently built an htpc with an amd a10-5800k to use with my 720p projector. I picked up deus ex HR on steam this weekend and was shocked how good it looked running on integrated graphics. This game you've gifted me with should help get me off consoles. My name's Ramblin and I'm a recovering console gamer.

rEtvo.gif

This gif is best enjoyed when you say "whooo!" as he goes to catch the ropes.

Thanks man. As a striving lesser-evolved console gamer I am making baby steps. I recently built an htpc with an amd a10-5800k to use with my 720p projector. I picked up deus ex HR on steam this weekend and was shocked how good it looked running on integrated graphics. This game you've gifted me with should help get me off consoles. My name's Ramblin and I'm a recovering console gamer.

haha, Well I have a lot of Dota 2's and a Bioshock copy if you don't have/haven't played them yet they're yours.

Ramblin

Banned
haha, Well I have a lot of Dota 2's and a Bioshock copy if you don't have/haven't played them yet they're yours.

That's very nice of you, but I don't think I'm coordinated enough for Dota and I have Bioshock for the 360...although there's an awful lot of screen tearing in it so if no one else wants it :)

That's very nice of you, but I don't think I'm coordinated enough for Dota and I have Bioshock for the 360...although there's an awful lot of screen tearing in it so if no one else wants it :)
Well these DOTAs will just get deleted if no one wants them. Your choice.

Ghazi

Bioshock, if you still have it?

tumblr_mcsl63rkyY1ru67x8o1_400.gif

This may just be traumatizing instead of funny though.

edit: Ah, I see it's gone. Well, enjoy the gif anyway!

More freebies! Best GIF's or jokes take them. All Steam keys. Post your GIF/joke and which you'd like. Winners decided by noon PST tomorrow.

I have:
*The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
*Indie Game: The Movie
*Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Won by Redditor
*Cave Story+
*The Basement Collection
*Beat Hazard Ultra
*Nightsky
*Crayon Physics Deluxe
*Atom Zombie Smasher
*Dustforce

Plus I have 4 DOTA 2's and a 75% coupon for TW Shogun 2 you can have if you PM me.

Aretak

Here's a Desura code for Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead:

Seems like it could be fun from the video I just watched, but I have no desire to install Desura just to play it.

NinjaJesus

More freebies! Best GIF's or jokes take them. All Steam keys. Post your GIF/joke and which you'd like. Winners decided by noon PST tomorrow.

I have:
*Cave Story+
*The Basement Collection
*Beat Hazard Ultra
*Nightsky
*Crayon Physics Deluxe
*Atom Zombie Smasher
*Dustforce

Plus I have 4 DOTA 2's and a 75% coupon for TW Shogun 2 you can have if you PM me.

How do I horse?!
RlxpV3L.gif

I'd like Cave Story+ please!

neoxdonut

I have:
*Cave Story+
*The Basement Collection
*Beat Hazard Ultra
*Nightsky
*Crayon Physics Deluxe
*Atom Zombie Smasher
*Dustforce

The Basement collection please.

3rZafni.gif

I have:
*Cave Story+
*The Basement Collection
*Beat Hazard Ultra
*Nightsky
*Crayon Physics Deluxe
*Atom Zombie Smasher
*Dustforce

cave story+

Top Bottom