• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
CAR, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO KILL THE KID.

HE'S NOT A POWER RANGER ANYMORE. NOBODY WILL CARE.

JUST DRIVE OFF THE CLIFF.

EDIT: NO FUCKING DAMNIT CAR, STOP FLYING, AND DROP THAT KID FROM 10000 FEET IN THE AIR

NastyBook

OMFG
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Honestly, I was fine with them doing an episode with Justin. He was a ranger after all, and I think it was good on the writers part to not ignore him entirely.

Plus we get some hilarious stream comments as well.

jwk94

Man, ya'll hating on Justin. This episode was hype back in the day. I was so glad to see Justin, the cars, and the Turbo morpher again.

MAtgS

Honestly, I was fine with them doing an episode with Justin. He was a ranger after all, and I think it was good on the writers part to not ignore him entirely.

Plus we get some hilarious stream comments as well.

I just liked that we got a bit of closure with the sentient cars.

I stopped watching after Turbo. One Tommy left, there is nothing for me. I just don't care about these guys.

Watching Kyuranger instead. I have the sentai bug now.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That "Did I do that?" is the epitome of the 90s. The only way it could be topped is if someone said something and then followed it with "Not!"

I'm so behind on In Space. I wonder if I should even try keeping up with everyone. Only saw the first episode and the premise seems so interesting, but I missed a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom