• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 out in the wild. Beware of leaks/spoilers.

Akai__

Didn't take long after the game went gold...

UzTEr7P.jpg
cjzck5C.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/CeNPs

If you planned on going dark, then now it's definitely time to do so.

I'd be interested to know the story as I don't have an Xbox One, and don't intended on getting one, but was always a big fan of the games when I had an Xbox/360. So PM me if you have links to spoilers.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! This way I can find out what happens in the story.
If team blue kicks those wanna be Spartans ass maybe I'll pre-order again!

Vire

Motherfuck, I hate when this happens. Literally makes it next to impossible to avoid spoilers.

Mikey Jr.

Do any other games have that havok symbol? Somethings fishy and it's not my cat.

MS bought Havok.

Wouldn't be surprised they want to advertise it.

Also, I don't give 2 shits about Halo, but I REALLY want to see Master Chiefs face. Thats all I care about.

I hope that it is finally in there.

Glass

Do any other games have that havok symbol? Somethings fishy and it's not my cat.

MCC does. This thing looks pretty legit.

It should be noted, this copy is from a retailer, who only took pictures of one of the copies they'd gotten in. He doesn't own it.

Apologies for the quality - we just got our first shipment in where I work last night, and I had to sneak the photos. I can't really say where it is that I work, since it's against company policy for me to even do this sort of thing. But I figured ya'll would like to see the final product, and that it's really finished!

dcelw540

MS bought Havok.

Wouldn't be surprised they want to advertise it.

Also, I don't give 2 shits about Halo, but I REALLY want to see Master Chiefs face. Thats all I care about.

I hope that it is finally in there.
Already confirmed it's not gonna happen

Yes. It literally looks like every single Halo back of the box art, from the composition of the spartans, the smaller screenshots of the modes, the logos in the bottom third, the big title with smaller paragraphs giving a summary, etc. And yes, the Havok logo

HaloReachMyBoxart.png~original

halo_3_whole_box_by_noble1987-d305ree.jpg

if its fake, its just about perfect

Lol at the people saying "fake" nothing here says fake... Easiest way to test would be to have a GameStop employee put in the barcode. If its real it would pop right up in the system

Akai__

Gold means it's pressed and already sold in ?

Gold means mass production has started. They need to print and ship the game to every possible location, before release. We are 16 days before release and normally games go gold much earlier.

This is nothing surprising and the same happened to Halo 4, where people stole copies from the manufactory in Mexico.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Look at the imgur link, he has a stack of them from a shipping box. It's probably stock for a store.

Top Bottom