• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WSJ: CW could go under soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The CW tried to combat this by trying a new tactic--it withheld video streams of poststrike Gossip Girl episodes, and the result seemed to defy logic--ratings didn't change much at all."

idiots.

Well I'm sure BET will appreciate the increase in business!

The CW is like the fucking dollar store of TV networks. Outdated crap. Bitch! It's 3AM, I don't want to watch Martin.

Put on some Cops reruns or something funny. :p

Novid

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
Well I'm sure BET will appreciate the increase in business!

The CW is like the fucking dollar store of TV networks. Outdated crap. Bitch! It's 3AM, I don't want to watch Martin.

Put on some Cops reruns or something funny. :p

I thought MyNet was more like what you say the CW is?

All im saying is Paramount Tried for a 5th network and outside of Star Trek and Pro Entertainment (thats MMA and Rassin to the uneducated) they FAILED. Warners Tried and just ran out of support from Corprate. Sony has the tools, and the content, WHY NOT THEM? They even could do the same thing they did with MyNet and let the Stations use there own bug for Standerd (I should say Pesudo Digital PAL in 2009) def.

The only season of Top Model i liked was the one with Jael Strass. She was fucking awsome, and 50 Cent is fucking *** for pushing her into the water. When you make Nicole Richie ACT normal in front of the rest of us, your a damn queen. Fuck the haters i marry her and she be 75 years old and still have good ***** pussy. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol (im sorry im not like this but Jael is my CONSTANT!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
SolidSnakex said:
They should've tried to land Joss' Dollhouse.
Dollhouse only exists because Dushku had a development deal with Fox and she took Whedon out to lunch to ask for career advice. It wasn't exactly ever up for grabs.

Meier

I wanted to cry when I saw a Supernatural thread on here. I'm in awe that it has fans.

CW was dead to me once Veronica Mars ended.. my girlfriend loves ANTM though.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
krispyclean said:
ad1bwn-1.jpg

Liuuuuuuu!

I wouldn't care if the CW went under just let some of the shows finish like Gossip Girl. I kind of want to see the new 90210 remake as well. Oh and bring back Veronica Mars. I recently watched this and was pretty impressed by how good it was.

You're soul is mine!!

As much as I loved Star Trek Voyager, Star Trek Enterprise and to a much, much, much lesser extent Jake 2.0 and Special Unit 2, UPN was a piece of shit and The WB wasn't any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom