• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

adamsappel said:
JenniferGray.jpg

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

I think she looks better, though admittedly like a completely different person. She was in a show called "It's Like, You Know" where she played herself, and the joke was nobody believed it was really her.
Holy... Sexy as fuck in that second picture.

jaxword

Stitch said:
8klQ5.jpg

So what exactly is Keanu's secret? Lots of moisturizer?

ymmv

Banned
entrement said:
Who's the picture in the OP?

Most of these are just people aging. Nothing really drastic there.

Plus most people are comparing twenty year old publicity shots with the most unflattering candid shots in harsh lighting. Of course there's a difference.

Ploid 3.0

mjc said:
Why would she do that? She looked super hot before...ugh.

Man that first picture. I usually find it funny when people say they'd skeet just by looking at a girl, but I'd so want to if she walked around me with that on.

Zoe

Teh Hamburglar said:
Maybe not so much changed her look as much as grew up.

Well, she did change her look. When she first appeared, they were trying to make her into another blonde Britney-copycat. She's a natural brunette.

Ploid 3.0

acidspunk said:
No one mentioned Pete Burns from Dead or Alive?

This is what he looked like in the 80's.
http://i43.tinypic.com/sym7oj.jpgIMG]

This is now. :S
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/5ff11g.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

Seeing this post made me react in a way I never have before. I just stood here shaking my head in a paint mixer kinda way and I couldn't stop. Still can't believe this, it's too weird.

Kinyou said:
This one makes me sad because he lost all his mojo along with the fat.
He still doesn't look that weird to me. The facial hair covers up a lot of that weird floppy skin shit that happens to fat guys who lose a lot of weight (like Jared or Jonah Hill).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom