• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

90+ Adventure Time games waiting for you

Platy

So this weekend it happened

krRQK.gif

The Official Adventure Time Game Jam !
Or .. as it was known on twitter #GAMEMAKINGFRENZY

So the good part about every good gamejam is that .. YOU CAN PLAY THE GAMES AFTER !
And it is all ADVENTURE TIME all the time !

You can start searching the games here

From the ones I played, here is my TOP 5

5)
Super Snake Jake
Interesting mix of Platform and puzzle .. where you control .... Jake's legs to walk

4)
Noire Time
A small simple adventure game set with a noir setting (orly ?) with awesome writing.
A little small, but has at least 2 endings.

3)
nPwyr.png

Princess Bubblegum's Slumber Party
Super cute 1x1 fighter !
Simple, but you can feel the love

2)
lR9s7.png

Adventure Minute
A beutiful mix of Half-Minute Hero, Majora's Mask and Nes Zelda !

1)
l4FVw.png

The Legend of Finn
Ok ... my totaly favorite from the ones I played !!!!
It is a platform with Lost Vikings feelings ... where you control Marceline and Bubblegum ...and it has lots of cool details like yoshi style music changes when you change character.

Maedhros

Goddamit, why people thinks that Marceline and Princess Bubblegum are lesbians? I mean, just look at how many fanarts/tumblr's with this theme are out there...

Boney

Banned
Adventure Minute
A beutiful mix of Half-Minute Hero, Majora's Mask and Nes Zelda !

omg this is a real thing

Not really, that seems more like skeezy people thinking there's more in a simple subject than what's actually there.

Adventure Time is not an innocent show. They intentionally slide in as much as they think they can get away with.

For an early example, The Enciridion episode title card story, which actually leaves out that they were trying to get the "knife" version through, by first submitting this as the title card, as a censor decoy. Yes, that's legitimate. (It's actually at the bottom of the story, but "denied.")

CorvoSol

Adventure Time is not an innocent show. They intentionally slide in as much as they think they can get away with.

For an early example, The Enciridion episode title card story, which actually leaves out that they were trying to get the "knife" version through, by first submitting this as the title card, as a censor decoy. Yes, that's legitimate. (It's actually at the bottom of the story, but "denied.")

It was still never an overt thing between PB and Marceline. Just some shipping fangirls who became very loud.

Platy

Adventure Minute is a lot of fun. Can you get past the beach areas or is that as far as it goes?

One of the first things I did was to cross the sea by
kill all the crabs and get the fear item
... and as itens keep with you when the timer resets, the next time you can swim !

Not really, that seems more like skeezy people thinking there's more in a simple subject than what's actually there.

Thanks for the creepy video though!
That was an official promotion if you didn't notice. Well it was until Cartoon Network fired them.

There's really no "reading into it" if you watched the episode and listened to the whole song

And what exactly is skeezy or creepy about it? Are you just being belligerently heteronormative or what?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
huh so Pendelton Word does this the same week we release our Adventure Time game?
Hopefully it helps!

The pillow fight is worse than fighting an SNK boss. AI is a mind reader.

The last two are pretty sweet.

Shippers ruin everything.
Bonus hugs to you good sir!

Zomba13

I don't get why picking up on the PBxMarceline hits is 'skeezy'. Are homosexual relationships skeezy and something kids shouldn't know about or something? Or is it any relationship that is skeezy in a 'kids' show? Because then it's pretty skeezy for them to push the whole FinnXFlame Princess thing.

I bet if it was between a guy and PB then no one would even care.

Anyway, will need to check out more of these tomorrow.

CorvoSol

Shippers ruin everything.

Sometimes shipping is hilarious, like Terra and Jecht in Dissidia, and sometimes it's harmless, and once or twice it's been awesome (Techomancer x Orayn in the "Awesome" Fanart thread). But there are some ships which are pure and complete evil and those who ship them ought to be pushed away from regular human beings not because of the ship, but because of the ferocity with which they ship it.

Great example? Sora and Riku in KH. Girls would go crazy trying to make Kairi out to be some kinda villain. Also the infamous Cloud-Aerith-Tifa triangle.

Odrion

Banned
I didn't say homosexual relationships are skeezy, I'm saying creepy fans who try to apply their certain fantasies on cartoon characters are skeezy. The only two central female characters on the cartoon? Definitely banging each other, it says so in my fanfic!

That behind the scenes video is pretty funny that it was affiliated with Cartoon Network in anyway, yeah, damn right those amateurs got fired.

CorvoSol

So I think I've gone as far as I can now in Adventure Minute? I got the Joystick or whatever and the Fear, but is there anything to do out there in the Ocean of Fear? Like, can I get up and kill the octopus or not? And is there anything to do in Ice Kingdom other than fight Ice King?

Platy

A non-flash game that I played recently and it is VERY good (probably rank 2 or 3 on my list) is this one
Adventure Time Mega Mini-Boss Mission Gauntlet
It is an awesome Wario Ware like game with lots of hilarious minigames

Oh hey I am the person who made the site and ran the online portion of the jam!

Wooooh. Glad to see people enjoying the submissions. :)

Here's my list of favorites: http://www.adventuretimegamejam.com/users/1-brett-chalupa/favorites

A good chunk of those are Flash games, as they are really easy to play in the browser without much downloading or platform specific issues.

Awesome games on your favorites !
Great to hear that you made the site !
Those can be done twice a year or something .... what do you think ?

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
I didn't say homosexual relationships are skeezy, I'm saying creepy fans who try to apply their certain fantasies on cartoon characters are skeezy. The only two central female characters on the cartoon? Definitely banging each other, it says so in my fanfic!

That behind the scenes video is pretty funny that it was affiliated with Cartoon Network in anyway, yeah, damn right those amateurs got fired.
Hmm... your avatar looks like PB x Jake. I think you have an agenda.

Top Bottom