• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

fr0st

Banned
anyone can help me?

im having this problem im trying to play dota but i get this message

"Unable to find a valid Direct 3D device"

I've searched online and it seems like a video card driver issue but I can't seem to launch GeForce experience as well to update the drivers.

anyone have ever encountered this problem before?

i cry every time

post your favorite moments from anime that made u cry

Every. Time.
cry.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
slept in so I'm late for birb posting but gotta keep on keeping on.

910q2dr2mjnz.png

anyone can help me?

im having this problem im trying to play dota but i get this message

"Unable to find a valid Direct 3D device"

I've searched online and it seems like a video card driver issue but I can't seem to launch GeForce experience as well to update the drivers.

anyone have ever encountered this problem before?

Do you only get this message while playing DotA?

shira

Secret qualifies for Hamburg Major EU over SFT

Live GF EG vs VGJ.S for Hamburg Major NA invite

GF Secret vs OG for Bucharest Minor EU invite next

LB Final PPD vs BSJ in 3 hours
GF Winner LB Final vs Kyle for Bucharest Minor NA invite in 7 hours

so much

good dota

wat the hekc

Yeah there's a lot of good matches going on, I just wish we had better casters covering them. I can't stand Grandgrant for example, but he seems to be the only one casting some EG matches. Even when bts and star ladder are officially casting the casters are people I don't know who aren't very entertaining to listen to.

Tsunami man what are the chances you'll cover games that aren't from China or sea region, just when I'm about to sleep on the west coast?

Twookie

I think most pro games played now are kinda boring, it's just the same heroes played over and over. it's kinda hard for me to get excited for any pick that comes out. It IS exciting to see how the new rosters are performing, but that I've seen most of them play I'm pretty burnt out.

I don't think this patch has been bad or anything, but I am really, really ready for some changes

Artanisix

I think most pro games played now are kinda boring, it's just the same heroes played over and over. it's kinda hard for me to get excited for any pick that comes out. It IS exciting to see how the new rosters are performing, but that I've seen most of them play I'm pretty burnt out.

I don't think this patch has been bad or anything, but I am really, really ready for some changes

i getcha, i mostly just follow the teams i'm interested in and seeing how the new teams are performing. teams like secret actually let their opponents get all the meta picks and then proceed to crush them with never-picked heroes like chen which is pretty fun. there's also a meta shift in the na scene with significantly more beast master, underlord, dark seers, visage, tiny, and others being picked, which has been cool to see.

that being said, dumb shit like necro veno lich still exist in every game and i'm ready to see a big shift in the scene at this point

Quesa

Let's think up Scepter ideas for heroes who don't have them to pass the time.

Troll Warlord: Allied heroes within 800 units of Troll Warlord can now gain Fervor stacks by attacking enemy heroes. All stacks are instantly removed when allies leave the radius.

shira

Upcoming Valve Events
SLi Invitational 3 - MINOR
t1507705200z1.png

$300k USD, 8 teams
2 Directs - Liquid, Newbee
NA - Col
SA - SG
EU -
CIS - Navi
SEA - Mineski
CN - VG

PGL Bucharest - MINOR
Oct 19-22
$300k USD. 8 teams
2 Directs - EG, LGD
NA - Immortals
SA - DC.SA
EU
CIS - Navi
SEA - Mineski
CN - VGJ.T

ESL Hamburg - MAJOR
Oct 26-29
$1M USD, 8 teams
2 Directs - Liquid, Newbee
NA - EG
SA - SG
EU - Secret
CIS - VP
SEA - Happy Feet
CN - Keen
team_secret_silver.gif

GF for Bucharest Minor EU birth: Secret vs Mouz
t1506355200z1.png

&
GF for SLi Minor EU birth: Secret vs OG
t1506447000z1.png

Also Saksa "retires" leaving w33 stack
charm_facepalm.gif

Also G.ZZZ "retires" from GAF (temp? perma?)
jFxKxGm.gif

Top Bottom