• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 now on North American PSN as a PS2 Classic - $9.99

Soriku

Edit: Confirmed for North and South America. April 8, $9.99.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/03/persona-4s-playstation-3-release-date-revealed

Rated by the ESRB.

KRq7Chb.png

Vashetti

Banned
Perhaps coming to PS4 too if the rumoured PS2 emulation comes to fruition (with better emulation settings: 1080p, AA, etc.).

NotLiquid

I fear that P4G might have spoiled me in terms of additional content but hey, I'd feel more comfortable playing P4 on the TV for the most part.

Also I suppose this will have the old voice actors in it.

AlexBasch

Already got Golden, but bought P3FES as a PS2 Classic.

Then bought P3P.

So I'll pretty much buy this for no reason at all.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Nice, but Golden really did add a lot of great features and content I'd hate to not have on console as well.

JaseMath

Playing P4G right now. It's fucking phenomenal...and so meta!

EDIT: What's wrong with the Vita version?

Dugna

They should make a PS2 classic version of Noctune and other Atlus titles before they do this...Persona 4 already has a definitive version that is relatively new.

todd360

I don't really see any reason to buy this if you have p4 golden. Will be nice for the people who don't have a vita though.

sub_o

But I already have P4 Golden.
And also P3 Portable, P3 FES, P2 Innocent Sin (PSP ver), P2 Eternal Punishment, Persona (PSP).

And I just bought Kuzunoha Raidou.

God damn ATLUS, you took all my money!

P4 has been done to death already. Rather have Nocture or DDS 1 & 2 but i guess it'll be nice for those who haven't played P4 in some form to have a means to do so.

epmode

But Golden already exists.

Nocturne would be a far better use of Atlus' time. But I guess the Dante thing makes that difficult.

Dunan

I just finished P4 a few weeks ago. Never have I become a fan of a game series so quickly. Would probably double-dip if this came to PS3, but for now I want to make Persona 3 Portable my next foray into this world.

If anyone out there has a Vita, hasn't played P4G, and has even a passing interest in what it might be like to be an exchange student in Japan for a year, play P4G. You'll love it.

Ghazi

Would rather have a PS3 version of Golden, but if this is the only option I'll take it. I just hope too much isn't messed up that Golden fixed.

They should seriously consider porting Golden to the PS4 (and PS3, if possible). There's just no way I'm going back to pre-Golden Personae considering how that game let you choose which abilities to pass on to new Personae. I can't go back to dice rolls and frustration.

Top Bottom