• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Tecnniqe

Banned
nsymzvr.gif

So I love racing games, but believe it or not I haven't touched one since the original Forza came out......however long ago.

I mainly enjoy single-player driven campaigns where I start out with a clunker and just keep expanding my garage as I win more races while slowly trying out different racing formats.

Is this that kind of game or is it more of YOU MUST PLAY ONLINE or you're playing it wrong kind of title?

how do you want to play forza? very arcade like? more sim like? completely online? completely offline? a mix?

you can do all of them. make it play how you want it to. the settings to tweak are enormous and the things you can do is just as big

RawNuts

I love Allegro by Mozart! /s

I should compile a list of what those tracks actually are when I get the game if no one else has done it before then.
Yeah, I noticed they were really vague when it came to that station specifically when I put that part together. I wonder how they're labeled in the game, maybe it's just to keep the titles short?

It's more single player driven but with well fleshed out community features. In FH3, it appears that you can play it pretty much however you want to in terms of what cars you want to race and where. There's not really much of a story if that's what you're looking for.

The single player is great. You'll be alright.

You start off with and keep getting really good cars however so you can't go from rags to riches, just riches to even more riches.

Sounds good. Thanks for the replies. Interested in learning how this whole "fanbase" thing works. Doesn't quite sound like my cup of tea as I am more about just racing and unlocking cool cars but will do more research later.

Sounds good. Thanks for the replies. Interested in learning how this whole "fanbase" thing works. Doesn't quite sound like my cup of tea as I am more about just racing and unlocking cool cars but will do more research later.

Everything in progression is just a by product of racing, getting more cool cars and racing more cool shit, they don't get in the way of the fun of driving at all.

Broke down and got the Ultimate Edition even though I probably shouldn't have. Bank account hates me but the hype and thirst was real.

RoKKeR

OT title is hilarious, nicely done.

Think I'm going to end up grabbing the Ultimate Edition, I just know this is going to be my go-to game for months and months to come.

Listonosh

oh shit its only 30fps.

Was 1 and 2 30fps too?

Trust me, it's buttery smooth, at least on the Xbox. It's one of those instances where the steady 30 looks and feels great.

But come on, ONLY 30fps? I wish plenty of others games would at least have that standard and not dip below that =D

Can't wait to pick this up next week.

I haven't looked at the map until now but my god, I know they take liberty in a map for design reasons but as an Australian that's like having The Grand Canyon just below New York and next to Cleveland. I wonder if the previous games were like that with Colorado and France?

newsguy

Can't wait to play this, but I can wait if it's gonna cost me 40 more bucks. Wishing the physical copy would allow me to do the play anywhere thing cause then I could use some trade in value plus gamers club discount to pay for it.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Has this been spotted for sale in mom and pops in the US?

(The non-cynical $30 for 2 days early tax edition that is)

Shari

If I have the standar edition bought in the singapour windows store with prepaid cards can I upgrade it to ultimate by buying more cards without losing money?

Thanks

Dineren

Banned
I'm playing on PC, but I thought the Xbox one demo looked amazing. Playground Games did some fantastic work with this one. I never ended up getting the other 2 FH games, but this one being on PC pushed me over the edge (although after the demo I probably would've ordered it regardless).

Glad I shelled out for the Ultimate edition so I can play it over the weekend. The latest Destiny expansion didn't grab me like I expected so I needed something to play.

Top Bottom