• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
geoffmk said:
Guys, I know you love to whip yourselves into a frenzy but no, we are not showing you a Killzone 3 trailer tonight on GTTV. The trailer we're showing is definitely a big frontline title for PS3 though. I believe some info will be online in advance of the trailer.

Geoff

Hawk-like birds at the final frontier, pls.

geoffmk said:
Guys, I know you love to whip yourselves into a frenzy but no, we are not showing you a Killzone 3 trailer tonight on GTTV. The trailer we're showing is definitely a big frontline title for PS3 though. I believe some info will be online in advance of the trailer.

Geoff

Starhawk! Starhawk! Starhawk! (Heavenly Sword 2!)

Thanks Geoff.

KZObsessed

geoffmk said:

Geoff

Thank you for the update. :)

DMeisterJ

Banned
So we have whittled it down to Starhawk or Syphon Filter. Thank you JS, David Jaffe and Keighley for helping us to do so.

So now,

Syphon Filter or Starhawk?

edit:

Or Motorstorm 3. Shudder.

Garjon

geoffmk said:

Geoff
Well there goes that theory.
Starhawk seems to be the most likely choice now, though that's if you're willing to trust a random N4G-er ;)

Mikey Jr.

geoffmk said:

Geoff

Shit.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
geoffmk said:

Geoff

Singstar: Front Line Assembly? :eek:

NeoUltima

geoffmk said:

Geoff
Some reason I get a Motorstorm 3 vibe from this...Not something as exciting as KZ3...and probably not Starhawk either since that is KZ3 level exciting as well.

Garjon

Wow, it's like a tacky gameshow now.

Are we going to have a Sony/industry spokesperson cross out one IP at a time until there's only one left?

Cruzader

Banned
If its StarHawk, it better have better gunplay then Warhawk. I hate auto aim on shooters so bad! I understand for dogfights but no ground combat. Reason why I dont like to play the game. Also better weapons.

Denzar

Xater said:
Do a search on Twitter for his name and look at all the mesages?
Ok, thanks. The guesses are stupid though...

They asked him for:

A new Timesplitter (which would totally blow my mind if a new TS got made)
A new Jak & Daxter
Heavenly Sword 2
LittleBigPlanet 2

That's it. I'm going to ask him straight up: Is it Killzone 3? :D

DMeisterJ

Banned
Garjon said:
Wow, it's like a tacky gameshow now.

Are we going to have a Sony/industry spokesperson cross out one IP at a time until there's only one left?

Don't give them ideas. It can turn into the new 'announcement of announcement'

Deepack said:

You may want to read the page :p

Cesar

Banned
geoffmk said:

Geoff

Kula World 2. I called it first.

iceatcs

Never said what's kind will be retail or PSN?

It is high probably came from EU studios, those 1st party studios. Maybe not too.
So it is still lot of possibility :(

At least we will know there is coming up on 8pm GMT (almost an hour :D)

BeeDog

Y2Kev said:
People who want MS3 to be this announcement should go sit in the corner.

Up yours! :mad: MS2 is criminally underrated (still one of the best PS3 exclusives), and MS3 would be fuck-awesome.

agm2502

Please be Starhawk, Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,Please be Starhawk,
PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

Baki

I'd prefer a Syphon Filter announcement over Killzone 3 announcement. Only because we know KZ3 is coming and a good idea of what its going to be like.

Xater

Deepack said:
Ok, thanks. The guesses are stupid though...

They asked him for:

A new Timesplitter (which would totally blow my mind if a new TS got made)
A new Jak & Daxter
Heavenly Sword 2
LittleBigPlanet 2

It's not Killzone. Geoff already said that.

I think we are down to Starhawk, Syphon Filter and Motorstorm 3.

Baki

geoffmk said:

Geoff

I LOVE YOU GEOFF!!!
:D

EDIT: Please don't be Motorstorm 3.

agm2502

BeeDog said:
Up yours! :mad: MS2 is criminally underrated (still one of the best PS3 exclusives), and MS3 would be fuck-awesome.

I was dissapointed with MS2, tracks were to confusing with all the scenery and different paths. I didn't have the time to learn all the tracks. I loved the first one though.

DMeisterJ said:
The Hype Train is going crazy... We are about to crash! D:
geoffmk said:
The trailer we're showing is definitely a big frontline title for PS3 though. I believe some info will be online in advance of the trailer.
Fear not, we're still on track!

Motherfucking CHOO CHOO!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
BeeDog said:
MS3 would be cool, but not for this announcement. Not really exciting!

Cruzader said:
If its StarHawk, it better have better gunplay then Warhawk. I hate auto aim on shooters so bad! I understand for dogfights but no ground combat. Reason why I dont like to play the game. Also better weapons.
Yeah they also need to add a zoom function of some sort to the aiming. So you feel like you have more precision and half your shots aren't missing at point blank range.

Garjon

So we're down to Syphon Filter PS3.

But I'm getting the feeling it may well be a surprise, no crying wolf this time :eek:

EDIT: Just Syphon Filter and a host of wild card PS1/2 titles

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
geoffmk said:

Geoff
geoffmk said:
Not Starhawk or MS3! Tune in and see.
Interesting.

So I guess this leaves Syphon Filter or something not widely speculated.

Top Bottom