• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | November 2012 Thread | Welcome Accomplishmenteers

30c8k.png

PS3Trophies.org - Trophy guides, roadmaps

Xbox360Achievements.org - Achievement guides & roadmaps

PS3Trophies.com - Trophy guides & roadmaps, also has a wide selection of gamercards

TrueAchievements - Adjusts rarity and difficulty of each achievement to produce a "True Achievement" score.

Raptr - Tracks gaming activity on both console and PC

Playfire - Tracks gaming activity, analogous to Raptr

Steam Community - Tracks global Steam achievement stats

YourGamercards | Playstation.com | Xbox.com - Generate Gamercards

PSNProfiles - PS3 Trophy card generator, tracks Vita games as well with a very detailed profile page

Exophase - Multi-system cards, PSN leaderboards, and trophy lists for every PS3 and PSVita game.

PSN Trophy Leaders - Clean site with clear options to sort your trophies and check your progress

Hakoom.net - Site of avid Trophy collector Hakoom with tips, livestreams and blogposts. If you're an idiot you can send him some of your games

1 Million Gamerscore - Site of avid Achievement Collector Stallion83 on his quest to 1.000.000 GS. Podcasts and blogposts can be found here too.

Rua6I.png

PS3
Code:
Noisama	        9855
Goonboy	        8115
TurkishEmperor	6105
StevePharma	4890
GraveRobberX	4845
Atolmspek	4650
Alexein88	4275
Balphon	        4110
theDeeDubs	4020
Grandben	4005
SnowHawk	3990
Starky27	3600
Musiol	        3540
Daniel_Gonzz	3510
itzknickknac	3435
Returners	3240
Angelsoldier	3240
TheWrenchNinja	3195
ImperatorA3	3180
izakq	        3180
Mistouze666	3165
brentech	3165
Tizoc789	3000
YaHozna	        2910
UNCyrus	        2805
BHK3	        2580
Zieghardt	2580
LiquidSolid	2460
Disgaeaclassy	2460
I3rand0	        2400
N30RYU	        2265
StingX2	        2145
mob_skater	2040
CorrisD	        1980
StunandStab	1935
kassatsu	1875
CorporateClown	1845
PlatinumGuns	1845
lunchtoast	1830
Mobius1B7R	1800
mik_pad	        1785
Gazel_Ministry	1755
Panaslayer	1725
lowemark	1680
Smithnco	1665
Scrubjay84	1635
darkside31337	1635
Jucksalbe	1590
MaxSanson	1575
sephi22	        1560
hanmik	        1545
Gekkoton	1500
RAD27-D	        1455
DeathGazer	1440
BlindMonkey	1410
The-Praiseworthy1395
BanjoCascante	1350
Cagalli	        1215
Number45	1185
Wario64	        1125
YobRenoops	1095
Zerokoolpsx	1065
JoniP	        1005
SirSmokesAlot69	960
gamerecks	945
Sykotech	915
WanderXMono	900
flakari	        900
Hycran	        855
glaurung	840
impact1g	840
TheBkMogul	810
Seraphis Cain	810
Scoott	        765
Abylim	        750
abrack08	735
Neozylom	720
U2NUMB	        720
CaptQasiel	705
B-Dex	        705
Caduceus	705
Cornbread78	660
azezsama	645
Footos22	630
Spwni	        630
KaizorPenguin	615
daevv	        570
Im-Braveheart	555
shamanick	525
Deepo-EG	510
MatOfTheDead	435
worldrevolution	390
Erdrick	        380
almighty-slayer	375
jonno394	375
OldJimiDini	315
Barrin87	315
PinkuSupaida	285
george21000	285
saveweyard	270
L1quidSwords	240
GU_mehm	        210
CecilMcW00t	195
larvi	        195
DessieB93	180
Zhund0r	        165
Amishpriest	165
Malpractice	90
A-MagicToaster	75
BurningNad	45
Kanownik	45
mattwestcott	30
Animan2k	30
endresults	15

Xbox360
Code:
Rand al Thor 19	10810
Tru Talon	4970
MR BLACKMAGIK	4709
MattyHustedUk	3765
mocoworm	3370
Tony is Daring  3090
nocturnedelight	2880
U2NUMB	        2540
xGeneralIce	2470
ThingontheFloor	2390
Fatal X Fate	2280
bosox06	        2225
Nemesis556	2160
Footos22	2115
Neuromancer	1955
t4z0	        1950
xL1QUID SWORDSx	1780
The Wesker	1635
Daigoro	        1595
rayner2814	1510
SiegfriedX	1400
BigOilersFan	1235
KieferCrimson	1205
george21000	1065
Red Hysteria	955
bigdaddygamebot	855
StingX2	        810
endresults	665
daevv	        660
Caduceus006	650
AlphaTwo00	630
Kanownik	575
MR2Day	        440
ChaosMonferno7	410
Wariosixfour	295
KoreanBarbeque	255
larvi	        230
Drewz12000	215
LordOdadjian	130
Gamejunky2	100
PlatinumGuns	60
Worried Student	60
Kakansho	20

gamercardbannerwideu4ke3.png

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

• Generate a Gamercard @ yourgamercards.net (PS3) and/or xboxgamertag.com (X360)
  • Post the card in the thread. Say something like "Add me bro!"
  • From next month on, you'll be added to the leaderboard and your score will be tallied
  • Scores are tallied from post#2 in this thread on the last day of the month @ 8 pm GMT+1
  • Top 5 Xbox and PS3 collectors for the month get on the OCD card.

PS3

Nemesis_

HEW is this RAND AL THOR and how does he get so many achievements each month ;_;

(Also, Wii U achievements confirmed? I am THERE.)

HEW is this RAND AL THOR and how does he get so many achievements each month ;_;

(Also, Wii U achievements confirmed? I am THERE.)

rand al Thor is our Idol. He doesn't post that often but he is pro-ing it up. Basically in the same boat as Stallion and Hakoom, although I'm not sure if he does everything by himself (I guess so).

Fact that he got 10K last month is pretty amazing though.

SykoTech

Wow, Noi. A few more points, and we would have had an over 10000 redux times two! Congrats.

Will be interesting to see whether or not Accomplishments take off here as well.

Will be interesting to see whether or not Accomplishments take off here as well.

Maybe if Nintendo makes a good online tracker or something.

Then again Streetpass is pretty popular with its own achievement system so I can see Nintendo providing something similar for Wii-U. Don't think they will go the extra mile and make Accomplishments mandatory for every game though.

StingX2

Accomplishments make me interested in Wii U

Glad to see the tracker read my ps3 this month. My 360 play was pretty weak though

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Platinum #121
Unit 13

So Good
Dammit Zipper, I want a sequel, but you got Bomboolahed ; ;

I would Double Dip for EU copy, but stupid Online Pass + 1 account Vita = No Double Platinum, grrrr >_<

TGYOtl.jpg

a8ZrVl.jpg

70eepl.jpg

GraveRobberX

I want to pick it up. Can you do it solo or do you need a co-op/online partner?

Solo

Only need 1 person for 1 co-op mission to get trophy

I did everything all by myself, I mean you'll have to get 180 stars to get Platinum anyway

So that HVT Near thing is really useless/pointless

The 2nd & 6th Mission are the Best to get XP
Especially 6

Level up your characters from the get-go to get some overpowered characters + points bonus

WfGvgl.jpg

daevv

Thanks GraveRobberX. I'll be on the lookout for this game during the Christmas sales.

Edit: I've played the demo and I liked it.

Archon473

What happens if I sign into my PSN account on a friend's PS3 and sync trophies? We've been playing Modern Warfare 3 missions and since he doesn't care about trophies, I figured I would work toward the Platinum at his place (the game has no online trophies). I imagine switching to the new Online Trophy mode would allow me to do this, but I don't want to accidentally get his trophies or give him mine. I don't know how PSN keeps track of different users earning trophies tied to the system or tied to their account.

Hoping to break 100k this month I'm sure between Halo and CoD releasing soon it's technically done without much effort.

Got my new PS3 too so I'm ready to jump back into the trophy hunt as well. Between PS+ and my Sly Cooper Collection coming in the mail I should see a nice bump.

And as far as Wii U I'm pumped to see how the "accomplishments" work.

Risgroo

Accomplishments in my Zelda? I'm scared. Anyway, I'm starting to get the trophy itch again, might go for platinum in AC3, I'll have to see how many collectibles and such there are though.

I'll settle for those 2460 points considering they came from two 50+ hour plats. Should be able to get Demon's Souls and Xillia 2's plats this month as well.

Nori Chan

Man after BOII and Halo, it'll be a while before I get new achievebrus :(

Hopefully I can get to 60K before the end of the month

Accomplishments in my Zelda? I'm scared. Anyway, I'm starting to get the trophy itch again, might go for platinum in AC3, I'll have to see how many collectibles and such there are though.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Wolfpack mode in MP. Pretty cool to get your levels up quick. Got all the MP-trophies in a couple of hours.

daevv

Hoping to break 100k this month I'm sure between Halo and CoD releasing soon it's technically done without much effort.

Got my new PS3 too so I'm ready to jump back into the trophy hunt as well. Between PS+ and my Sly Cooper Collection coming in the mail I should see a nice bump.

And as far as Wii U I'm pumped to see how the "accomplishments" work.

Getting the Assassins Creed 3 500gb PS3 bundle tomorrow! With gift cards it will only cost $150 plus tax!

I'm interested in the Wii U accomplishments too. Hoping for re-releases of games from my childhood with them. Zelda II, Super Mario Bros 3 on NES and Super Metroid, Link to the Past, and Super Mario World for SNES!

rand al Thor is our Idol. He doesn't post that often but he is pro-ing it up. Basically in the same boat as Stallion and Hakoom, although I'm not sure if he does everything by himself (I guess so).

Fact that he got 10K last month is pretty amazing though.

That what I was wondering. I have Gamefly and I rent games but only amount to a little under 5000. I'm trying to be like Stallion, Hakoom and him. This is my time to win!

I thought I was supposed to be added last month? :(. Oh well... guess I'll try again this month.

You are added to the leaderboard, but to properly track you your score will be tallied based on the score you get this month. My apologies if that wasn't made clear enough in the leaderboard post

Joni

Wonderbook: Book of Spells is going to be quite straightforward when it comes to Trophies. There are 35 Trophies (excluding Platinum) and 5 chapters. I earned seven story trophies in the first chapter, seven in the second. I think I can predict how it goes from here.

Wonderbook: Book of Spells is going to be quite straightforward when it comes to Trophies. There are 35 Trophies (excluding Platinum) and 5 chapters. I earned seven story trophies in the first chapter, seven in the second. I think I can predict how it goes from here.

Man I envy you and your review copies.

Guess I need to get across the border and take them off of you when you're finished with them :p

Coxy

Platinum #36: Record of Agarest War 2

That was a pretty long one but not too bad since the guild quests didnt have anything like the create all items this time.

Platinum #36: Record of Agarest War 2

That was a pretty long one but not too bad since the guild quests didnt have anything like the create all items this time.

WOW. I know you were dancing your butt off for achieving this Platinum. Those S-RPG have some of the hardest, and unusual trophies/achievements in games.

Congrats

Well, I have a few weeks for these achievements before my first child is born. Anybody knows of any games with easy 1000 achievement points that are not bad? I already have Borderlands (1). I need games on that line. Is Dishonored good?

Well, I have a few weeks for these achievements before my first child is born. Anybody knows of any games with easy 1000 achievement points that are not bad? I already have Borderlands (1). I need games on that line. Is Dishonored good?

Dishonored isn't easy on the achievements. Try Forza Horizon - a great game with very doable 1000 points.

Getting the Assassins Creed 3 500gb PS3 bundle tomorrow! With gift cards it will only cost $150 plus tax!

I'm interested in the Wii U accomplishments too. Hoping for re-releases of games from my childhood with them. Zelda II, Super Mario Bros 3 on NES and Super Metroid, Link to the Past, and Super Mario World for SNES!

I did the same traded in my og for the new 500 gb slim. It's a great system I love it.

Yea it would be awesome if they do some HD collections too. I'd go crazy for a M64, Sunshine & Galaxy in HD collection.

Persona86

Banned
Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I've always wondered if people with hacked PS3's/xbox can somehow hack their trophies to get platinum etc without actually earning them.

I hope not.

GraveRobberX

Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I've always wondered if people with hacked PS3's/xbox can somehow hack their trophies to get platinum etc without actually earning them.

I hope not.

Yes

PS3's have custom firmware programs that gives them plats instantly, some programs even go as far to mask the earn date, so it doesn't look to shady
They have been offline for a few year accumulating tons and tons of trophies
Someone figured out how they can log into PSN and BAM! Synch process commenced

Go look at leaderboards, there are 2 leaderboards with and with-out Cheaters =/

You can also save hack certain games and earn Platinum with-in mere minutes
Person takes 100+ hours to earn it, someone comes in get same Plat in < 2 minutes

360 has it's own stupid-ness, at least MS cares and Banhammers left & right
Sony doesn't give a shit

I stopped caring to get on top of the leaderboards

I had certain gaming goal set-up before FFXIV released

Level: 25+
Trophies: 5,000+
Platinums: 100+

I'm still waiting on FFXIV

Just set newer goals

Level: 40+ (8 levels away)
Trophies: 10,000+ (2,500 Trophies away)
Platinums: 200+ (79 Plats away)

Also have double Digit Platinums on my Vita, up to 3 so far

Joni

Man I envy you and your review copies.

Guess I need to get across the border and take them off of you when you're finished with them :p
You could intercept them before they get to the border, I get them from SCE Netherlands.

Anyway,
Platinum #76: Wonderbook: Book of Spells. It is funny, one Trophy is out of order so they are almost in the order you earn them. 6-7 hour Platinum, no missable Trophies and fun. Can't sync them yet so I can't share the names yet. I hope Digg's Nightcrawler comes out fast, interested in that one too.

Yes

PS3's have custom firmware programs that gives them plats instantly, some programs even go as far to mask the earn date, so it doesn't look to shady
They have been offline for a few year accumulating tons and tons of trophies
Someone figured out how they can log into PSN and BAM! Synch process commenced

Go look at leaderboards, there are 2 leaderboards with and with-out Cheaters =/

You can also save hack certain games and earn Platinum with-in mere minutes
Person takes 100+ hours to earn it, someone comes in get same Plat in < 2 minutes

Gotta wonder why they even bother when it's obvious they're cheaters. Or why you'd even want a ton of plats listed without the satisfaction of knowing you put the effort in for them.

Top Bottom