• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armature (former Retro employees) have a non-Arkham game coming out this winter

Yawnier

Banned
I imagine its something not too prolific if it is scheduled for release just in the next several months and they still haven't announced it yet, so a HD port of something to Vita seems about right, maybe GOW or ZOE?

StuBurns

Banned
I've been excited about this studio for years, but Sony really needs to just throw fifty million at them to make Petroid Mime For or whatever.

AntMurda

More quality Vita games. Great! By the way, did we ever find out the secret game Bluepoint Games is working on?

I think it was for PS3 and for SCEA?

AmanoBuff

maybe square outsourced ffx/x2 hd for vita

I'm not sure SE would outsource that project. Besides, it is coming out on Winter, which runs from Dec. through April, so highly unlikely.

Edit. But I agree with Takao, it must be something already announced.

So much for my Vita hopes of a proper SH2 & SH3 port :(

Takao

Banned
I'm not sure SE would outsource that project. Besides, it is coming out on Winter, which runs from Dec. through April, so highly unlikely.

Armature actually said it's coming out for Christmas. I put winter in the title because initially I was going to point out that it wasn't a phone game, but ran out of space.

Takao

Banned
Could it be Borderlands 2 GOTY edition?????

The console version is just a repackaging of already existing material, right? So that's not it. If you're referring to the Vita version that's a 2014 release, and the studio handling the port is Iron Galaxy.

Empty

Edit. But I agree with Takao, it must be something already announced.

So much for my Vita hopes of a proper SH2 & SH3 port :(

yeah it's probably not that then.

maybe flower vita. not sure if they announced a developer for it yet.

The console version is just a repackaging of already existing material, right? So that's not it. If you're referring to the Vita version that's a 2014 release, and the studio handling the port is Iron Galaxy.

Thanks takao. Completely forgot the studio handling the Vita version of BL had already been revealed.

Back to wondering what it could be.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
yeah it's probably not that then.

maybe flower vita. not sure if they announced a developer for it yet.
I forgot about flower and that zombie shooter, i bet the zombie shooter(i have it but i don't remember the name lol)

Are we really sure it's a port for vita?

EDIT:
i was talking about dead nation.

Takao

Banned
Bluepoint are handling Flower's Vita port, which IMO is a waste of their talent. I'm not sure who's handling Dead Nation's Vita port.

As for any certainty about this being Vita related, there really isn't any. I figured they were doing GoW HD because they're experienced with porting over Bluepoint's work to Vita, and an already announced port would make sense given the Christmas release.

B.O.O.M

yeah R&C into the nexus could be it..or Dead Nation

What would be surprising and cool is if this has something to do with the third party relations team

Coiote

Of all games listed in this topic, I really hope it's ZoE HD Collection, a game which I would love to play on the Vita.

Not that the other sugestions aren't awesome in their own right, but we already know they are coming. ZoE HD Collection, on the other hand, was announced and quickly forgotten.

Takao

Banned
ZoE HD Collection was announced for Vita at TGS 2011, and then never referenced again. I highly doubt it's that.

Verdict's in: Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for the Vita.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...e-edition-coming-to-ps-vita-on-november-12th/

Armature Studio is proud to announce our next game for PS Vita, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, is hitting stores on November 12th.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for PS Vita

When developing Injustice on Vita, our primary goal was to make sure it could hold its own next to its console counterpart.

The PS3 version has beautiful lighting, destructible environments, and — most importantly — 60 FPS fighting. We worked tirelessly to bring this experience to the handheld, and pulled out all the stops to push the PS Vita as hard as we could to make all of the above happen.

In addition to all of this, we’ve included ad-hoc multiplayer, traditional multiplayer over wifi, and touch controls to Story Mode and various S.T.A.R. Labs Missions.

Also, since this is the Ultimate Edition, the game will include all downloadable content that was released for the console edition.

Top Bottom