• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 7 | Screenshot & GIF thread

GHG

Gold Member
So... despite everything else going on with this game Photomode is as good as ever so it would be good for us to have a thread to share out shots.

Usual rules apply: A maximum of 2 screenshots per post please.

I'll kick things off with 2 from the OG Xbox One:

04-10-2017_13-45-48ows26.png

04-10-2017_13-15-59exs92.png

Does anyone know how to move the watermark? I'm not seeing an option...

Gestault

Nothing yet, and no way to reposition yet either. You used to be able to cheese it, but then they added the watermark to the screen before you've "taken" the photo even with the interface hidden. For pure replay/gameplay screens, you can pause the replay and use the shoulder buttons to move through the playback, then wait for the overlay to disappear and grab a clean snapshot like these.

uQJzbEv.png

ccYDPun.png

Unfortunately in the recent Motorsport games, the watermark is "burned in" to the photomode. The only option is to take two shots, one normal and one upside down, then merge them.

Here are two shots of mine.
36746222563_5cfd8fb75c_o.png

23604047118_0c8d351356_o.png

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That Sauber Mercedes shot directly above is incredible. I always forget you can capture angles it would be impossible to get in a real race.

That Sauber Mercedes shot directly above is incredible. I always forget you can capture angles it would be impossible to get in a real race.

Thanks! Funnily enough I tend to only capture shots would only be possible in real races, but I make an exception here and there and that was one of them.

GHG

Gold Member
Nothing yet, and no way to reposition yet either. You used to be able to cheese it, but then they added the watermark to the screen before you've "taken" the photo even with the interface hidden. For pure replay/gameplay screens, you can pause the replay and use the shoulder buttons to move through the playback, then wait for the overlay to disappear and grab a clean snapshot like these.

Unfortunately in the recent Motorsport games, the watermark is "burned in" to the photomode. The only option is to take two shots, one normal and one upside down, then merge them.

Ah that sucks. Oh well, will just have to live with it this time round I guess.

Skyline Owl

Neo Member
The wait for the X1X is becoming very hard. I really want to start up FM7, but not until X1X launches.
one more month, one more month, one more month.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
The wait for the X1X is becoming very hard. I really want to start up FM7, but not until X1X launches.

Not sure if you have a reasonably powerful PC available or just one of the XBOX One consoles but either way I see reason to play. On PC, you get to compare your current rig to their console to see how close the console is to your rig. On console, you get to see the before and after. Win/win.

Veon

Neo Member
I want to start playing this, but I think I'm gonna wait for the One X to see it in all of its 4K / HDR glory.

Me 2. Patiently waiting. FM5 was my launch racer for OG and this will be my launch racer for Scorpio.

The wait is hard, but I know its worth it. Keep trucking on, guy. Only a month and 2 days (In Britain) until X comes out.

Hawk269

The return of the cardboard people, WHY Turn 10!!?

Having 100% 3d modeled spectators would be a waste of resources that are needed elsewhere. I get you though, it would be nice if all the spectators would be in 3d and a bit more waiving flags and stuff.

MaDKaT

Some great pics. Though I wish we could take a clay bar to the cars and smooth out that orange peel. Lol

Top Bottom