• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dark Souls Announcement Coming? Like a Facebook page to find out.

mattp

An announcement is coming......

We have something in-store for our DARK SOULS Fans ! Make sure to check out the following page (Link below), share, like and tell everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367

O_O

update:
current rumor is PC version
nn63N.jpg

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
They did mention potential DLC a while ago, but its more likely a PC version.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
- iOS minigame for all those pc fans out there
- Balance patch
- Vita version
- kickstarter DLC

linko9

Rather PC than DLC... I'm not fan of DLC, and if I'm going to get into the game again it's going to have to be by starting over completely.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
DLC is all that would interest me. sansviedotcom needs to rise again!

PC would be cool too but not something I would play. It will probably just be an artbook announcement again.

It's actually Armored Core x Idolm@ster x Ace Combat themed armour sets / weapons / mech vehicles. Confirmed/

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls PC? Hmm. I couldn't really get into it on PS3, despite loving Demon's Souls. On the other hand, I really want to support games like this on PC so I don't have to buy them on consoles
(and hopefully allow me to give up consoles entirely!)
. Guess it depends on the price point, I really should give it another shot.

If it's DLC, then meh, pass for now.

Dascu

- From Software and Namco-Bandai dudes saying they're looking into PC version due to fan demand.
- German gaming mag talking about PC port of big console RPG series.
- New announcement upcoming.

iOS!

mollipen

Sorry, but I can't support this stupid "LIKE us for an announcement" stuff, not even for my beloved Dark Souls.

The rumor about DLC I reported on a while back said that it would be hitting in the first quarter of this year. We're almost to the end of that, but this wouldn't be too far off of the mark if that's what this was.

Anth0ny

fuck this

liking a facebook page has never resulted in any important news coming out of it

please let me be wrong on this one

Top Bottom