• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the cutest puppy ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post pics of your puppy thread!!

My dog Shikko, around two years ago

viking3.jpg

viking4.jpg

viking5.jpg

shikko6moani2.jpg

Edit: And here's how he looked this summer

summerdog1.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
A thread demonstrating the very effective evolutionary strategy of domesticated dogs.

(I love dogs and have black lab.)
Have you watched that documentary on netflix? I watched it recently. Fascinating that reason we have so many breeds and pedigree of dogs is because of their easily manipulated DNA sequences allowing them to adapt and incorporate characteristics and features of other breeds in just a few short cycles.

ok the op posted a cute pic and then there was that stuffed animal one but now you guys are posting your own dogs and they just look like regular dogs that aren't even that cute. cute is in the eye of the beholder it seems.

ok the op posted a cute pic and then there was that stuffed animal one but now you guys are posting your own dogs and they just look like regular dogs that aren't even that cute. cute is in the eye of the beholder it seems.

tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1_500.jpg

This is a puppy thread. Get your negativity out of here.

Rayis

JSAJSKOKIQWONSKFJSUIJEK<MFNGJUHJEUIJITOMKGKKOEIOJKIOHN BJNBGUHEJMFBVGUJUWGBuFBBJUGHUEUSHNFGNUHUJWRNGJUGBIEWJRUIHRFM KVGKGHEUJMOEHNTUIJMJTHETWPOJTIOTK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *w*

An-Det

So many cute puppies, it's a shame they have to grow up. My parents' dogs were really cute, this is each when we first got them (and a bonus with them all together now). No idea what breeds they are, I could never remember when my parents mentioned it.

This is one of our Corgi's on the ride home the day we got him. His name is Max, he was maybe 4 months old here

pHmZm.jpg

And here's both of our Corgis together. Max on the left, Willie on the right. Max is about 9 months old, Willie is a year and a half.

31Q0d.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Truth. No one wants to see your busted ass dog, son.

There are some good ones in this thread, though. On that note maybe we could have a 'Rate My Dog' thread or something like that where we criticize people's dogs and give them a numerical rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom