• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
1c7ox0.png

20aqjo.png

doomquake

weird...I distinctly remember the stained glass windows casting colored light on the floor.

*little known fact - this was actually halflife 3.

weird...I distinctly remember the stained glass windows casting colored light on the floor.

*little known fact - this was actually halflife 3.

It's a section that was cut from HL2. Was supposed to happen sometime during the Sandtraps section. Visually and thematically I would guess it was meant to happen between where you lose the dune buggy and you see Lazlow die.

Dr. Light

Serious Sam 3, running at above Ultra settings with 4xSSAA, 4xMSAA and FXAA (all in-game settings, VERY detailed graphics settings in this game).

BTW, I just did a Fraps benchmark (at these settings) of the entire museum level and got 159 fps. I love this rig.

6af2729b9926b2a12d24f53bd516693a44f03815.jpg

13ab138f0f331da86e81889bfb7ae239cb789f68.jpg

Serious Sam 3, running at above Ultra settings with 4xSSAA, 4xMSAA and FXAA (all in-game settings, VERY detailed graphics settings in this game).
Did they optimise the game in a patch or something? My GTX 580 could only get 30fps when things were mainly at Ultra, I had to knock it down to Normal to get 120fps. Also you should make the game more colourful with the in-game filter, looks much nicer.

Dr. Light

Did they optimise the game in a patch or something? My GTX 580 could only get 30fps when things were mainly at Ultra, I had to knock it down to Normal to get 120fps. Also you should make the game more colourful with the in-game filter, looks much nicer.

Really? My old rig (2x 4890) gets 30-60fps at 1080p on default Ultra settings (no SSAA or anything like that, of course). Sometimes it dropped into the 20s.

Also, which filter?

scitek

4xAdaprive AA

Game's unplayable with it enabled, but it makes for some nice screens. (comparatively speaking, it beats the hell out of FXAA)

binarydomain.exe_2012j9xf6.png

binarydomain.exe_2012k1x3v.png

Top Bottom