• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Weevilone

Blues cleaned out their assistant coaching staff to get new peeps for Yeo.

Exciting times here..

New coaches, Vegas going to take some cap problems away (crosses fingers), Scottrade renovation beginning, new AHL affiliate in Kansas City a year out most likely..

Razorskin

----- ------
Blues cleaned out their assistant coaching staff to get new peeps for Yeo.

Exciting times here..

New coaches, Vegas going to take some cap problems away (crosses fingers), Scottrade renovation beginning, new AHL affiliate in Kansas City a year out most likely..
Who do you hope Vegas is going to take?

Weevilone

Who do you hope Vegas is going to take?

I'd be down for Lehtera, but JayBo would be ok too. I think the latter is under appreciated, so I'll under appreciate him. He is a solid player with flashes of brilliance, and flashes of pylon.

My guess is Lehtera though.

We're overpaying Stastny too, but I think just one more year.. and he's a performer. We just paid him for the win-now status a while back.

Yawnier

Banned
Is he a high volume shooter?

Renowned high volume shooter Alex Ovechkin had 313 shots on goal this past season, and a shooting percentage of 10.5%

TJ Yoshi had 143 shots on goal (less than half of Ovi) this past season, and a shooting percentage of 23.1%

Therefore, TJ Yoshi is NOT a high volume shooter

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-wakes up-

aaah what earth-shattering thing about Trump is in the news this morning

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1376928

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved ”great pressure" on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

”I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ”I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Mr. Trump added, ”I'm not under investigation."

[...]

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

In a statement, he said that Mr. Comey had put unnecessary pressure on the president's ability to conduct diplomacy with Russia on matters such as Syria, Ukraine and the Islamic State.

”By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia's actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia," Mr. Spicer said.

WHAT THE FUCK

Meanwhile the Avs haven't even fired Tim Army. :|

I just keep telling myself the Trump thing is going to blow over so I'm not disappointed. Hopefully I'll be surprised instead.

Pikma

Banned
Did I mention Jim Nill said he's willing to trade the #3 pick? It seems, unsurprisingly, like he has no idea about what to do with it.

calder

Chevy travels to Windsor, tosses a Stanley sweater on Chabot and spirits him out the back door... 🤔

Sens you can keep Lurch Stanley, it's ok.

imBask

Banned
fite me cat

don't start something you can't finish

tumblr_m9nmvxzCpR1rutt98.gif

Top Bottom