• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

This game really wants me to play superman and deadshot. A majority of my gear drops seems to be for them.

I don't want to play as them. :(

Skilletor

Just had another weird glitch. Controls reset to default even though I've changed them in configuration.

Had to reset the game to fix it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I might end up playing Black Adam over Superman just for Gear selection alone. I think him and Scarecrow probably have the best in the game.

Xeteh

Drives me nuts when I can't get a combo to work but I cannot figure out what the problem is.

Messing around with Ivy and she has starter where you meterburn the vine drill and follow up with f3. I can land it like 1 time out of 10, every other time it doesn't come out fast enough and I'm late.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
I was able to get into PSN Gaf LS 4 Guild just need app accepted - psnid jmxxii. I feel so dumb i dropped from the first one, damn stoner moment.

Not being able to search player matches without gear buffs is lame. Just had a bane doing like 50% to me with his specials.

I wish it would turn it off if one player votes for it. Of course someone with higher gear will want to keep it on lol

I just don't care about stat-points in a fighter, so it's really lame I'm basically stuck dealing with it outside of Ranked or matches with people I know.

wamberz1

NRS games play best with D-pad. In fact, joysitck (if you mean the analog sticks) is never ideal for any fighting game.
Thought that was the case. Just having a lot of trouble with the back forward motion on pad. Fat thumbs keep hitting up and down.

Finaika

Ps4 pad player: Dpad or joystick?

I have an arcade stick too, but having trouble performing combos into supermoves by pressing the L2 + R2 together, it seems to be easier with the joypad?

Are NetherRealm games better suited with a standard joypad than an arcade stick?

Pac3y

Are NetherRealm games better suited with a standard joypad than an arcade stick?

Seems there's always loads of people playing NRS games on pads. I'd say stick players a rarity in comparison, each to their own. I can't play anything unless it's on a fight stick myself, tried to go back but just can't revert at all.

Slaythe

Competitive mode should be the default. Nobody should be forced to play with the gears stats ffs. Or at least let us set rooms where you can't allow one or the other. :/

It's so fun playing KOTH with fair dudes then one guy joins with broken gear and refuses to use competitive mode. Super.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I wish it would turn it off if one player votes for it. Of course someone with higher gear will want to keep it on lol

I just don't care about stat-points in a fighter, so it's really lame I'm basically stuck dealing with it outside of Ranked or matches with people I know.

It should atleast be opt in instead of opt out. I keep forgetting to shut it off for practice mode.

I didn't like MKX or the first Injustice, but I'm glad I'm really digging this one. I'm mainly using Wonder Woman right now and she's a lot of fun.

So far I've fought against a bullshit Deadshot, Supergirl, and Poison Ivy.

GAFs House of L's 5: 7A7J9

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps.

Psn is SirCaptainPants

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the HUD is getting cut-off on my TV and it's incredibly annoying.

I've never had this problem before with any other game and I cannot find any in-game option to remedy this. I am not using any weird screen ratio or overscan. Anyone have the same problem and/or a solution?

55 inch Samsung 1080p TV using a PS4 Pro.

(Game is awesome so far despite this.)

Thanks!

Competitive mode should be the default. Nobody should be forced to play with the gears stats ffs. Or at least let us set rooms where you can't allow one or the other. :/

It's so fun playing KOTH with fair dudes then one guy joins with broken gear and refuses to use competitive mode. Super.

It makes KotH one sided when players join with Level 20 characters and equivalent gear. Most refuse to turn it off. It throws off the balance. I definitely agree that it should be opt in for gear instead of the current default.

bubumiao

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the HUD is getting cut-off on my TV and it's incredibly annoying.

I've never had this problem before with any other game and I cannot find any in-game option to remedy this. I am not using any weird screen ratio or overscan. Anyone have the same problem and/or a solution?

55 inch Samsung 1080p TV using a PS4 Pro.

(Game is awesome so far despite this.)

Thanks!

It's in game settings you can lower HUD.

Quick question regarding Source Crystals: I bought a US copy of the game, digitally, but I'm playing it on my AUS account. If I buy Source Crystals via the in-game store front, are there going to be compatibility issues? The thought never crossed my mind before I purchased the game.

Ehh yea I've seen that one. I was hoping for an actual full body armour atleast. Not really feeling his bdsm harnesses or shirtless looks.

His armour and harnesses aren't bdsm inspired though.

I loled, when someone likened Aquaman's armor to a BDSM harness. XD It looks more like something a Roman gladiator would wear, including the trident.

retiarius%5B1%5D.jpg

I think that was their inspiration. A net would also have been cool...

I'm still holding out for something more traditional, but I also appreciate the bare chest. :3

Finaika

Quick question regarding Source Crystals: I bought a US copy of the game, digitally, but I'm playing it on my AUS account. If I buy Source Crystals via the in-game store front, are there going to be compatibility issues? The thought never crossed my mind before I purchased the game.

I'm afraid so.

ZeroX03

Banned

Yep, no premium skins or quick level ups for you.

I'm not sure if they'll be sold separately, but currently none of them are.

ZeroX03

Banned
Thanks! I figured as much. Oh well, I'm not fussed - I can still earn them in game. I have every intention of sticking with Injustice for the long haul. I might buy the cheapest pack available in game just to be sure though.

There is no in game store for you. It won't be able to find the US source crystals.

Buying via web store won't work either, can guarantee that.

patchday

yeah I will be playing ranked exclusively because I don't want stats in my MP matches. maybe when I'm maxed level with all epics will I do non-ranked. only then lol

There is no in game store for you. It won't be able to find the US source crystals.

Buying via web store won't work either, can guarantee that.

I might just buy them via my US PSN account; I'll use that account if I want to play as those specific characters and haven't already unlocked them on my main account. It'll be mostly for local versus matches.

Top Bottom