• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

laserbeam said:
lol who the fuck did Chavo piss off backstage for all of this
Probably in Christian camp where Vince has a list of disliked or never-push wrestlers.

I won't be shocked if Chavo got released in the next few weeks. Why not? Get him on TNA and have him fight actual wrestlers. Or if he left on his own power, similar to Victoria.

Fina1e

I haven't watched wrestling in a while so I decided to turn Raw on, and the first thing I see is a large black man wearing red spandex dancing with a midget leprechaun in the middle of the ring.

The fuck?

Maxrpg said:
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY

MikeAdamle1st.gif

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
HBK HBK HBK

where the fuck is he

DX REUNION CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!

Also, FUCK YOU BRET HEART.. SHOWSTOPPER GOT YOUR ASS.

I hate stupid matches like this. Miz wouldn't have much of a chance anyway, but do they really have to make it so painfully obvious he's gonna lose? :( The stipulations are just retarded, why even have the match.

Striker

StoOgE said:
If they tease HBK and don't deliver I will kill something.
They teased Christian's return in October and November, and he didn't come until when... Jan./Feb. next year?

Also the long awaited return of Jericho... months and months later.

Kusagari

mario ate my burger said:
I hate stupid matches like this. Miz wouldn't have much of a chance anyway, but do they really have to make it so painfully obvious he's gonna lose? :( The stipulations are just retarded, why even have the match.

The stipulations make it seem obvious he's somehow going to win. Unless they want to move him to Smackdown or back to ECW.

Kusagari said:
The stipulations make it seem obvious he's somehow going to win. Unless they want to move him to Smackdown or back to ECW.

Cena has a title match at Summerslam so he's obviously not gonna lose.

Ugh, damn you Cena!

edit: if Miz wins then it would be too awesome to comprehend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom