• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Face in the Clouds during Columbia Pictures logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
arts&crafts said:
I dont see a face.

keep looking..

was that always there?? from when did they put it in there??

Mike M

Nick N
I see something that looks like a baboon face in the lower right corner of the clouds, but that's it.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Looks like a fat dudes face, if I'm looking at the right spot.

Its right behind the lady, the size of the face is pretty much as big as her. The features are directly to the left of her.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
what do you mean?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I always thought those clouds looked like a nuclear explosion. Would be cooler:p

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Looking at it some more. It sort of looks like a caricature of Jay Leno. Where her torch is, looks like the hair (its all white).

N2_

OH SHIT! People seeing figures in clouds! That was like the time I saw a cloud shaped like a penis on my way to school

Colonel Sweeto

Neo Member
N2_ said:
OH SHIT! People seeing figures in clouds! That was like the time I saw a cloud shaped like a penis on my way to school

zomg.gif

inner-G

Banned
hooded pitohui said:
This reminds me of the donut on the gaming side who posted the pack of Marlboros in the "mind-blowing things" thread.
Did you know a Camel pack has a picture of an man standing erect (penis-wise) 'hidden' in the Camel itself?

pizzaguysrevenge said:
287425397_394e1c0930.jpg

There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.

If you look really hard you can see the white house!! It's a conspiracy, they've put themselves on our money!!!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
fedex_logo.jpg

The FedEx logo has an arrow in it. Now you see it, and you forever and ever will see it!

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
I still can't see that damn face, even with the outlined diagram.

I can kind of see through the women's dress though.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Jesus Christ I had my face pushed up against the screen and I notice the red eyes on the Women.. :lol

SofaKing

Hates all things good and decent in this world
Warm Machine said:
Evidence!

24vtp47.jpg

God??

reilo said:
fedex_logo.jpg

The FedEx logo has an arrow in it. Now you see it, and you forever and ever will see it!

OMG i know!!! and now the Exit sign is going to bother me for the rest of my life too. damn it!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
is it weird that all this talk about the columbia lady has made me hot for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom