• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Jessica Parker sure isn't looking good again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

tdy-130219-ent-SJP-harpers-bizaar-china.photoblog600.jpg

Dali

The weird thing about SJP is women think she's beautiful. Like every chick I've meet thinks she's hot. I knew a girl that looked like her and told her as much. She was "Wow! Thanks!" I didn't tell her how I felt about SJC of course.

SeanR1221

The weird thing about SJP is women think she's beautiful. Like every chick I've meet thinks she's hot. I knew a girl that looked like her and told her as much. She was "Wow! Thanks!" I didn't tell her how I felt about SJC of course.

This. So much this.

My fiancé thinks she's gorgeous. She had no idea about the horse meme.

R2D4

Banned
Did they make her look Asian because she was going to be on an Asian magazine or is it just a coincidence.

massoluk

Banned

True that. Do we have a male equivalent of SJP to this effect?

J-Rod

I usually don't comment in these types of threads, but she really looks like corpse here and it's creeping me out.

Tookay

Neigh I say.

That SJP has pulled a fast one on the entire world - conning everybody into believing she's attractive - will be one of the greatest mysteries of the modern era.

MNC

I thought Asians were trying to look less Asian.

[IG]http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/beforeafter31.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_qkmPQ2TXnds/SfA8tuVsYKI/AAAAAAAAAHY/A8i3XfkROMQ/eyeee_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800[/IMG]

Javier Bardem?

No way man, Javiers good loo- Oh my god.

Opiate

True that. Do we have a male equivalent of SJP to this effect?

Speaking generally, most men expect women to like heavier / more muscled men than they actually do. This doesn't mean women want scrawny, boney men mind you; nor does it mean that literally zero women want professional bodybuilders. It's a general trend, not an absolute rule. I would probably point to a lot of WWE wrestlers that men here probably think are totally manly looking but which the vast majority of women would not find very attractive.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me

I don't find her attractive and never have... never been a fan of Sex and the City though, so there's that. I find that most of the girls who think she's beautiful are fans of the show.

Speaking generally, most men expect women to like heavier / more muscled men than they actually do. This doesn't mean women want scrawny, boney men mind you; nor does it mean that literally zero women want professional bodybuilders. It's a general trend, not an absolute rule. I would probably point to a lot of WWE wrestlers that men here probably think are totally manly looking but which the vast majority of women would not find very attractive.

Eh, The Rock certainly has his admirers, and he's bulky as shit.

lenovox1

Why do models make that face?

You know, the one, that aggressive face. She must be really hungry for some hay.

She's not making a face. That's her makeup.

You'd look like that too without having to do a thing with a smokey eye, false eyelashes, a pound of foundation, highlight, bronzer etc. That's heavy drag show makeup, not day makeup.

Opiate

Eh, The Rock certainly has his admirers, and he's bulky as shit.

Right, sure. Again, I did not mean to suggest that every single guy in the WWE was considered ugly, nor that every single girl would find very bulky guys ugly.

It's a general rule. If you need studies to prove this, I can find them; we've known for quite a while that girls tend to think guys like skinnier girls than men actually do, and guys tend to think girls like bulkier men than woman actually do.

For emphasis: all of those are in aggregate observations. Of course there are guys that prefer very lean, petite women, just as there are girls who like very muscular men.

Koomaster

I don't really understand the SJP horse meme or why people don't think she's attractive. She looks like a beautiful lady to me. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom