• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pee & Poo Save the World thread of Daddy? iOS gotta go to the bathroom

OnPoint

4j2jqs.png

Video: http://vimeo.com/29381598

There is a game called Pee and Poo Save the World. You might think that is some sort of clever naming scheme ala Toejam and Earl.

No. The characters are anthropomorphous urine and feces.

You throw pee (and farts?) at alien spaceships on your iPhone. It doesn’t look to be a good game. According to the video, it will be in the App Store this month. That’s…

I need to go cry in a corner now.

-- Extraguy

This one caught my attention on Destructoid. I don't really know what to say about it. I'm kind of... well..

What the hell

Cmagus

Honestly with those characters and the design it almost looks as if they could have made an interesting platformer but this game just looks bad.

Alrus

Carlisle said:

Well in France/Belgium, at some point, some brand of cheese aimed at kids (yeah those exists) gave away free games when you purchased a pack of the product. It was usually really shitty mini game collection... Except that one time where they gave away Beyond Good and Evil. (Which tells you how badly that game sold :( )

Carlisle

Alrus said:
Well in France/Belgium, at some point, some brand of cheese aimed at kids (yeah those exists) gave away free games when you purchased a pack of the product. It was usually really shitty mini game collection... Except that one time where they gave away Beyond Good and Evil. (Which tells you how badly that game sold :( )
I assumed it was a Euro thing. But wow, that's nuts, BG&E?!

nbc_the_more_you_know1-300x197.jpg

But back on topic: Gross.

stuminus3

What the fuck is it with you guys bringing up dedicated handhelds? Are you really that stupid? Do you really think this is the cream of iOS gaming? Good grief.

You guys continue shitting your pants, I'm off to play Groove Coaster.

Honestly Apple is risking something in style of the 1983 when the crappy quality of the games almost killed the gaming industry altogether.

It sounds strange, but perhaps Apple should be stricter on the quality of the app .

On the other hand people seem to dig the various "fart generator"

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
MesserWolf said:
Honestly Apple is risking something in style of the 1983 when the crappy quality of the games almost killed the gaming industry altogether.

It sounds strange, but perhaps Apple should be stricter on the quality of the app .

Apple don't need to be stricter. The market forces and ranking system mean the good stuff does float to the top. The Top 100 games on any given day are usually all pretty high quality (casual/hardcore content/genre preferences aside). Certainly just as much as any console sales chart.

On the other hand people seem to dig the various "fart generator"

Is it still 2009? The App Store has moved on.

OnPoint

MesserWolf said:

They wouldn't risk wiping iOS out. They're on a hot streak with the platform. They'll put a system in place before sales brownout.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Cmagus said:
Honestly with those characters and the design it almost looks as if they could have made an interesting platformer but this game just looks bad.
That's exactly what I thought before watching the trailer.

Mista Koo

Yeah too bad such good character designs are gonna get flushed (yeah I can't pun). I mean come on, they made human waste look cute!

Seems like they're just going for shock value using that name.

Fine Ham Abounds said:
JFC, I can't wait for the Sonic deviantart crew to get on fan art of this.
You don't have to wait!
KQb97.png

Google search site:deviantart.com "random name the hedgehog". Never fails.

Top Bottom