• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

I’m confused, maybe yahoo is just messing up though. In the fantasy league I’ve got several players playing right now but none of their stats seem to be getting added. Are there max starts?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like Ekholm's been skating deep into the offensive zone a lot more often than usual

So is this Girard kid for real?

Fucking Preds churning out young D like it's nothing. One goes down, another takes its place

He's certainly making a case for staying in Nashville based on the game and a half he's played so far. Most assumed that he would play a few games and then go back to major-junior.

I’m confused, maybe yahoo is just messing up though. In the fantasy league I’ve got several players playing right now but none of their stats seem to be getting added. Are there max starts?

They all on the same team/in the same game?

Yahoo fucks up on occasion and doesnt add stats until after a game is finished. Not sure what the reason is, but it happens somewhat often.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

yeah some of my players have 0 stats despite the game being on and them playing.

I once freaked out because Evander Kane got 2 goals and a bunch of other stats but Sammy wasn't credited for it and it messed up the comparison

then I realized he had him benched and was relieved :)

RC

Banned
First time I get the chance to watch a Canucks game this season and they put it on a damn channel I don’t have.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!
sPLCX65.gif

O23sTSW.gif

Oh, I didn't realize the Sharks are doing as bad as the Sabres, and that Jones has even worse stats than Lehner. This should be something...

Top Bottom