• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I don't see a reason why shouldn't we win. The difference between these two clubs should be huge.

My prediction in the last OT7 was 6-0 for Madrid. Don't know how it hasn't happened. Like you say, the difference between the 2 clubs is huge but isn't showing.

That's Champions League I guess.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't get why Benfica are trying to cross the ball when they're all like 5 feet tall...

cardozo.jpg

That was a clear penalty why would you block with your arms wide open? Benfica should be winning this, Chelsea is sucking and Terry is an idiot.

Rodrigo to score the winner. I predict a 84th minute winner like against Liverpool (I was there that night, I was lucky) (2006 or 2007, I don't remember, CL last 16)

El Tigre

No, instead they should all run around with their arms behind their backs like we see so many do these days. There should be some common sense employed, which in this case there was.

I hate Benfica with a passion but if you don't think that was a clear PK, well....

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Apoel Nicosia Real Madrid
0(0) Disparos (al arco) 17(3)
10 Faltas 10
1 Tiros de Esquina 3
3 Fuera de Juego 1
23% Tiempo de Posesión 77%
0 Tarjetas Amarillas 0
0 Tarjetas Rojas 0
3 Atajadas 0

hahahahahahha