• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goli

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
yd9XI.jpg

Please be not a mobile game. The first one was my favorite DS game and I wish this one, if it even is a TWEWY game(but it looks like it, especially with the 6 Days), will be for a handheld too.

My NoScript is picking up Gree.jp and Gree.net on the page, so yeah I'm guessing browser game.
My hope is gone now. :(

Mr. Fix

My favorite handheld game of all time, but I refuse to get on the hype train. I still remember the rumor that it was going to be revealed last year at e3.

hamchan

Seriously, one of the best handheld games ever -> mobile game would be absolutely heartbreaking. Please make a 3DS TWEWY omg.

sonicmj1

My NoScript is picking up Gree.jp and Gree.net on the page, so yeah I'm guessing browser game.

Gree is part of their standard set of social tags on the bottom of the page (Facebook, Twitter, etc). Clicking the blue hexagon leads to some sort of Gree-related sign-on page.

I wouldn't take it to mean anything one way or another.

Oh hey, EVERY S-E game page has Gree on it. For some reason I assumed it was the only one because it didn't load at first for the first couple pages listed on the frontpage I checked. I tried clicking on that hexagon thingy because I assumed it was it but it didn't work for me! So I might be totally wron-

https://twitter.com/1stPD_PR/statuses/237376828870897664

PC & Smartphone

Edit: GIF on the site ain't working for me, btw. Working for anyone else?

oh nvm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom