• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Gibbs

Had a rare day of self-confidence after gym on Saturday.

wwoCF1xm.jpg

I'm still trying to lose about 20 more lbs, but I'm glad to have found a new hobby. I started losing weight first for my health, then because I thought it would make dating easier, but now it's just something fun to do.

I was that guy last year. If you truly don't feel like you want to date him, do him a favor and cut things off with him directly. When you have a crush, you'll latch onto any small bit of hope for a relationship.

Your instagram post always amaze me. You are looking great dude! Any fitness tips to help slim my legs??

KmA

wwoCF1xm.jpg

I'm still trying to lose about 20 more lbs, but I'm glad to have found a new hobby. I started losing weight first for my health, then because I thought it would make dating easier, but now it's just something fun to do.

I was that guy last year. If you truly don't feel like you want to date him, do him a favor and cut things off with him directly. When you have a crush, you'll latch onto any small bit of hope for a relationship.

yAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAAAAs you fine ass binch! #BodyGoals #GayAndProud #ThiccCUBED

Bladenic

wwoCF1xm.jpg

Wow at this pic, dad

Wil348

I'm good thanks! I think I'm developing a crush on some guy I met online and it feels strange...not in a bad way though haha.

When you watching something on YouTube and it recommends me "The Truth about Jane" maaaan u haven't seen that in centuries. Back when I retroactively watched anything Ellen Muth was in because of Dead Like Me

Gibbs

The GM was busy with a conference call so I interviewed with the same hiring lead from last week. It went smoothly since she already knew about most of my background and my strengths. I'm feeling quite confident.

Lucky! I rather have had the interview with the hiring lead verses the GM. He was nice but ugh he made me extremely nervous. I'm sure you'll get it! Wishing you the best! =)

I managed to get a SNES Classic for MSRP today. Hacked it immediately haha.

How are y'all doing?
I have a SNES Classic too, that I pre-ordered (but arrived in the post like 5 days after release). I'm playing FF6 on it which is the main reason I got the thing, for a somewhat authentic way to play it as I mainly knew it from the PS1 version...which my PS1 would freeze all the time on. I probably won't hack it until I'm done with FF6 at least.
It's apparently National Coming Out Day in the US? I didn't know this was a thing.
It is celebrated in many countries (on the 11th though so yesterday for many places). You're a Kiwi right?

Not sure why I'm writing this but I guess I need validation or something.

Quick question. A month and a half ago, I went out with a acquaintance/friend (bi guy) from roughly 1+ year (and a common friend of ours) . He came back to my place, we
fucked
(which I never do normally), we took a shower and went to sleep, spooning hands in hands. (The first time I ever spooned with a guy... my first only one-night too, eh. )

Fast-forward yesterday. We had a date (I finally asked him out, we do lots of stuff at school together, never only the two of us though). At the end of the date, he simply gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks (like you do to your aunts)... which was weird to me idk? From what I know, he's not used to dates with guys. So... anyone here ever had a date ending like this which ended up with a second date? It just felt so... impersonal and disinterested. :/

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Don't let it dampen your hype. The game is top notch but challenging. I'm use to just blasting through games with no problem... but this game is a total asshole.

I like games that are fair though. :(

wwoCF1xm.jpg

S L A Y 🔥

Not sure why I'm writing this but I guess I need validation or something.

Quick question. A month and a half ago, I went out with a acquaintance/friend (bi guy) from roughly 1+ year (and a common friend of ours) . He came back to my place, we
fucked
(which I never do normally), we took a shower and went to sleep, spooning hands in hands. (The first time I ever spooned with a guy... my first only one-night too, eh. )

Fast-forward yesterday. We had a date (I finally asked him out, we do lots of stuff at school together, never only the two of us though). At the end of the date, he simply gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks (like you do to your aunts)... which was weird to me idk? From what I know, he's not used to dates with guys. So... anyone here ever had a date ending like this which ended up with a second date? It just felt so... impersonal and disinterested. :/

First date kisses can often be awkward af. pay it no heed and schedule that 2nd date asap

If I can just complain about unrelated things, I'm stressing tonight over a bad customer. :(

The policy for cigarettes is we are not allowed to hand them over before they are paid for. A customer told me, as an order, to hand over the ones she was going to buy (before she paid). I told her that the policy I have to follow is that I can not until it is paid for. She snatched it from my hand at that point. I told her forcefully not to do that. She told me that I am the only person who doesn't hand it over (not true) and that not handing it over earlier is me being very rude to her. It isn't a personal choice but a policy I have to follow. She paid and stormed off.

I reported this to my supervisor who made a note reminding everyone not to hand cigarettes over before they are paid for, and she and the next supervisor in the day reiterated that I am in the right and the customer was very inappropriate. Which I knew and I was quite comfortable with how I handled myself.

But now, afterwards at home, I'm stresssssssssssssssssssing because it seems I care what this snatcher thinks. Thinking about what I will do the next time.

And I went to where I volunteer and for like the 7th time in 8 visits (it feels like) I basically accomplished nothing because of technical issues. It's a big waste of time. They changed their computer systems totally a few weeks ago and there's always a different big issue that stops me from being able to do my work that has me on the phone with tech support for them to fix something that's broken on their end. :(

Raxus

I am going out with a guy, i told him from the start that i am not looking for a relationship (more of a friend with benefits situation). He said it was okey, but yesterday he started asking if i thought this could ever be anything more than just that. I was sincere and said that no, that's not what i'm looking for (i am still in the closet) and that due to my religious upbringing i may never get out of it.

He knew all this things before we ever started going out, i answered truthfully and told him that it was okey if he wanted for us to stop seeing eachother. He said that he was just asking... but i don't want to hurt him if he falls in love with me and i'm not ready/willing to have a boyfriend.

What would you guys/girls do?
Like everyone else said. Just have to cut it off. It is better for him to look for other fish in the sea and you can't make yourself available for what he wants. I work hard to avoid similar situations as well.

PS. I am pretty sure we both are that animal picture.

If I can just complain about unrelated things, I'm stressing tonight over a bad customer. :(

The policy for cigarettes is we are not allowed to hand them over before they are paid for. A customer told me, as an order, to hand over the ones she was going to buy (before she paid). I told her that the policy I have to follow is that I can not until it is paid for. She snatched it from my hand at that point. I told her forcefully not to do that. She told me that I am the only person who doesn't hand it over (not true) and that not handing it over earlier is me being very rude to her. It isn't a personal choice but a policy I have to follow. She paid and stormed off.

I reported this to my supervisor who made a note reminding everyone not to hand cigarettes over before they are paid for, and she and the next supervisor in the day reiterated that I am in the right and the customer was very inappropriate. Which I knew and I was quite comfortable with how I handled myself.

But now, afterwards at home, I'm stresssssssssssssssssssing because it seems I care what this snatcher thinks. Thinking about what I will do the next time.

And I went to where I volunteer and for like the 7th time in 8 visits (it feels like) I basically accomplished nothing because of technical issues. It's a big waste of time. They changed their computer systems totally a few weeks ago and there's always a different big issue that stops me from being able to do my work that has me on the phone with tech support for them to fix something that's broken on their end. :(

I'm sorry you deal with shitty customers. The sense of entitlement from customers is rampant in your line of work.

I'm sorry you deal with shitty customers. The sense of entitlement from customers is rampant in your line of work.
Thank you a lot, talking about it helps and reassurance helps.

I just got followed by a twitter account apparently for a legitimate event, called "Isle of Wight Pride".

tenor.gif

Wil348

I thought I saw some handsome guy on Instagram holding a SNES classic, then realized it was you. ;D

I'm doing ok dude, how are you?

*blushes*

I'm alright, just not sure what kind of career I want to go into. At the moment I'm doing computer science but I don't feel I'm getting anywhere with Python, which is worrying me because I don't know what else I can do.

JCX

Damn JCX you a hunk.

My friend I need some tips to help get my arms to that size cause damn.

Thanks! I'm just kinda lucky with arms. I usually do high reps with low weight for bis/tris. Stimuklates them better than heavy weight. I personally love cable curls.

Daaang dude looking huge!, and yeah... guess he has that tiny bit of hope that i'll change my mind. I really don't wanna hurt him.

Thanks! The rough part is that if the guy you're dealing with is anything like me, he's going to get hurt either way. Better to clean break than expecting him to get the hint (via men being dumb). Plenty of other guys out there who want the casual fwb experience who you could meet.

Your instagram post always amaze me. You are looking great dude! Any fitness tips to help slim my legs??

Hmm not much really since you can't spot reduce fat. You and I both used to be much bigger, so I think we have bigger legs from carrying so much weight over the years. Best suggestion is to build up other areas so your legs don't look so big in comparison.

yAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAAAAs you fine ass binch! #BodyGoals #GayAndProud #ThiccCUBED

Wow at this pic, dad

S L A Y 🔥

Y'all are too nice lol

Astral Dog

I'll just leave this here...
i think i am animal
nothing wrong with having a big heart dude, i would think it was going to be less than 8 to be honest XD

ugh, you did right (based on your company policies, other places might be different) and she was rude, its so hard to not think about what somebody else said, but calm, breathe and remember you did the best you could, maybe she was in a bad day and used to get her cigarettes right away, but thats not your fault.

for other thing, that sucks were do you volunteer? maybe you can go somewhere else for a time while things get worked out, a change would be nice for you no?,they should understand :).

nothing wrong with having a big heart dude, i would think it was going to be less than 8 to be honest XD

ugh, you did right (based on your company policies, other places might be different) and she was rude, its so hard to not think about what somebody else said, but calm, breathe and remember you did the best you could, maybe she was in a bad day and used to get her cigarettes right away, but thats not your fault.

for other thing, that sucks were do you volunteer? maybe you can go somewhere else for a time while things get worked out, a change would be nice for you no?,they should understand :).
I volunteer at a mental health day program and have for 9 years (the first 6 years were at a different place in the same organisation but they closed down). I think that my time there could be coming to an end as it's been getting worse and worse run this past year.

pixelation

Like everyone else said. Just have to cut it off. It is better for him to look for other fish in the sea and you can't make yourself available for what he wants. I work hard to avoid similar situations as well.

PS. I am pretty sure we both are that animal picture.
Yeah, i will try... but i do like him. Gahhh stupid heart!

We are animals yeah! *bro fists*
Thanks! The rough part is that if the guy you're dealing with is anything like me, he's going to get hurt either way. Better to clean break than expecting him to get the hint (via men being dumb). Plenty of other guys out there who want the casual fwb experience who you could meet.
Yeah man, i get it. Just need to get my thoughts and feelings together. Maybe i'll get the courage needed to get out of the closet... it's a tough decision to make though.
Less than 8 sexual partners per person in a lifetime?, the average?

I have a fight coming up next Saturday (October 21st), i'm excited because i do love fighting. Wish me success buddies!, i've been training hard as fuck, i got this!

Beth Cyra

Yeah man, i get it. Just need to get my thoughts and feelings together. Maybe i'll get the courage needed to get out of the closet... it's a tough decision to make though.

I have a fight coming up next Saturday (October 21st), i'm excited because i do love fighting. Wish me success buddies!, i've been training hard as fuck, i got this!
Well I doubt you need our luck but just encase give em absolute hell and enjoy the match.

We will be rooting for ya!

What if the guy you're fighting against is like insanely hot? Would you want to hit him and potentially ugly up his pretty face? Or worse, what if you pop a boner right in front of him? ;p

JCX

You can do it man! And good luck with the fight! That's very impressive.

A guy heckled me while I was on stage this week by saying "you look muscular, but you probably couldn't win a fight" and I agreed with him tbh. Never been in a fight before lol.

Astral Dog

I meqnt my little virgin heart couldn't imagine eight different partners!! 😥

Hehe good luck! i tried boxing not long ago but i couldn't keep up going late in the day its so fun though

Zeusy

You guys ever feel bad about yourself for sleeping around too much? I graduated college in May, and looking back I feel like maybe I did it a little too much.

*I do get checked 2 times a year and am still clean as a whistle!

Crayons

Banned
There's this guy in my circle of friends at school. He has been pretty touchy feely with me, so I thought he liked me. I talked with people who knew him and they said hes like that with everyone, always giving hugs etc, so I was like okaaaay.

But today he came in to give me a hug and his face was so close to mine so I take my hand and I start carressing his hair and then he gives me a kiss on the cheek, and then I give him a kiss back on the cheek.

So the morale of the story is trust no one but yourself. He's my new crush

You guys ever feel bad about yourself for sleeping around too much? I graduated college in May, and looking back I feel like maybe I did it a little too much.

*I do get checked 2 times a year and am still clean as a whistle!
no

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

gl pix~

There's this guy in my circle of friends at school. He has been pretty touchy feely with me, so I thought he liked me. I talked with people who knew him and they said hes like that with everyone, always giving hugs etc, so I was like okaaaay.

But today he came in to give me a hug and his face was so close to mine so I take my hand and I start carressing his hair and then he gives me a kiss on the cheek, and then I give him a kiss back on the cheek.

So the morale of the story is trust no one but yourself. He's my new crush

why haven't you fucked yet

you're slipping crayon

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this comes across as respectful and is appropriate:

My day today began with Pamplemousse in my thoughts. Since I figure this thread is as appropriate a place on GAF as any for this, I just want to say RIP to him and that I hope his family has been healing. He hasn't been forgotten by me and I'm sure many of you as well. I'm sending positive thoughts to all who need them.

pixelation

Kick some ass Pix, we'll be rooting for you.
That i will, thanks!
Well I doubt you need our luck but just encase give em absolute hell and enjoy the match.

We will be rooting for ya!
Thanks Beth! :)
What if the guy you're fighting against is like insanely hot? Would you want to hit him and potentially ugly up his pretty face? Or worse, what if you pop a boner right in front of him? ;p
Hehehe... funny you should mention that. It has happened. But i just freeze up for a second and then let my fists fly. It's funny that almost all of my opponents are insanely atractive, the last one is an actor as well. He is hot as fuck!
You can do it man! And good luck with the fight! That's very impressive.

A guy heckled me while I was on stage this week by saying "you look muscular, but you probably couldn't win a fight" and I agreed with him tbh. Never been in a fight before lol.
Well, you may not be trained but i am sure you pack a very solid punch. Land one and it's lights out for the other guy.
I meqnt my little virgin heart couldn't imagine eight different partners!! ��

Hehe good luck! i tried boxing not long ago but i couldn't keep up going late in the day its so fun though
Why couldn't you keep up?, stamina issues?
Thanks RW!

Crayons

Banned
gl pix~

why haven't you fucked yet

you're slipping crayon

Because with some people, you can't just walk up to them and ask if they want to get down and dirty. You have to let the sexual tension build up, which actually makes the first time better too.

I hope this comes across as respectful and is appropriate:

My day today began with Pamplemousse in my thoughts. Since I figure this thread is as appropriate a place on GAF as any for this, I just want to say RIP to him and that I hope his family has been healing. He hasn't been forgotten by me and I'm sure many of you as well. I'm sending positive thoughts to all who need them.
RIP. I still think about him sometimes too. Too many lgbt people go down this sad path.

Top Bottom