• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Parapa the Rappa game for VIta / PS4 via Media Molecule and indies? - Rumor

Samyy

Yea right, I hope you know you can get banned for shit like this so I hope you have proof or talked to a mod beforehand

EDIT:
I'll just let the others believe for me. lol

Seriously, though.
This would make me drop all my plans and get a Vita now instead of later.

nampad

I was having some beers with some game industry friends last night in SF. We got to talking about the Vita and how we all like the system a lot, but we feel like it is sort of directionless. We love the indie support for it, and find remote play intriguing, but want to see Sony support it with original titles either from Japan Studio or other sources.

One of the guys that was with us is Sony PR, he got pretty shit-tanked and he spilled the beans that a new Parappa the Rappa is being worked on with really slick HD illustrations and really cool animation that totally captures the spirit of the original. Apparently Queasy Games and the Media Molecule are teaming up for this, and it uses some of the tech from Tearaway.

Kodiak
Not an asshole.
(Today, 01:12 AM)

I hope your tag tells the truth. New Parappa the Rappa for the Vita by Queasy and Media Molecule? That sounds too good to be true.

I was having some beers with some game industry friends last night in SF. We got to talking about the Vita and how we all like the system a lot, but we feel like it is sort of directionless. We love the indie support for it, and find remote play intriguing, but want to see Sony support it with original titles either from Japan Studio or other sources.

One of the guys that was with us is Sony PR, he got pretty shit-tanked and he spilled the beans that a new Parappa the Rappa is being worked on with really slick HD illustrations and really cool animation that totally captures the spirit of the original. Apparently Queasy Games and the Media Molecule are teaming up for this, and it uses some of the tech from Tearaway.

Aaaaaaannnddd that's the last time he'll go drinking with you.

Lime

tumblr_llse2l1Pip1qg93p4o1_500.gif
tumblr_lx2qxivmt01qmfsyeo1_400.gif

I couldn't possibly be excited for this rumor after the liquid brown mess of game Parappa the Rapper 2 was.

And Media Molecule? No thanks.

Stike

Awesome!

Still, that was not what @yosp was so surprised about - still curious about this :p

Looking forward to see the "spiritual Parappa successor" in action!

pantsmith

While Ive had my heart broken before, and carried on, I dont know if I have it in me to live in a world where this doesnt happen.

Call me crazy but if a person is connected enough to go drinking and chatting with industry friends they are probably also smart enough to know not to post everything they hear on a forum.

I call BS.

Top Bottom