• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Couples wearing the same clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjen

This always fascinated me, that you get to a point as a couple were you almost blend together and stop being and individual.
Well, some dude dedicated an entire website to it, and is planning to publish a book with the stories that go along with it.
http://www.jut-en-jul.nl/

georgemaasjutenjuljut0jsrr.jpg

georgemaasjutenjuljut6tsdi.jpg

Got jackets on sale, probably said why the hell not wear them at the same time.

The weird ones are when it's like every piece of clothing.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
The closest we've ever gotten to matching outfits is wearing our demonia boots at the same time. This is just scary

Aegus

I remember my friend and GF went out in matching hoodies. Mass Effect hoodies.

My friend took his off in shame.

jaxword

Initially I thought the first one was a guy-guy couple and thought "huh, good for them, especially at that age."

It's popular here in South Korea with young couples.

It's big enough to be considered a fashion trend here, it's mentioned on TV shows, celebrity couples join in etc...

I knew this couple, they were both freshman at the time, so about 19 yrs old.

They walked into church one day and were wearing matching striped shirts (like the big thick stripes you would see on Rugby players) and not only was it the same color, etc. It was such that the lines lined up when they sat next to each other as if they were wearing one big shirt.

I never spoke to either of them after that

Dr Prob

Banned

PICARD: Welcome to the Starship Enterprise. No need for long introductions, I--I see you dress alike. Cute.

WEIRD COUPLE: ...

PICARD: Well then, so do we in a sense...

RIKER: Though some pull it off better than others.

PICARD: Not now Number One, they're clearly evil.

WEIRD COUPLE: *Pulls out space weapons*

INTRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom