• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I aim to have the Nintendo Switch OT up once the clock in Japan rolls over to midnight March 3.

JDHarbs

Hey all. I'm going to have to relinquish my claim for the Friday the 13th game OT.

It's coming soon and I'm too busy :/

maxcriden

I will relinquish my claim for

Yooka-Laylee by maxcriden (June 6, 2016).

My earliest possible unjunioring date is the day after it comes out, and regardless I don't really have the time for it at the moment.

Roo

I will relinquish my claim for

Yooka-Laylee by maxcriden (June 6, 2016).

My earliest possible unjunioring date is the day after it comes out, and regardless I don't really have the time for it at the moment.

Aw that sucks. Was really looking forward to your OT.

Zeta Oni

Does anyone know the name of the font-type used in the NeoGAF logo?

Its for work on an OT so I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Shun

i dont think I see anyone do anything for Disgaea 5 for switch, so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of someone taking it on.

If not I can do it.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Why are some OTs still in Gaming section even after its 1 month from release?

Did it changed?

Mods just seem to move shit when they feel like it. If something really bothers you so much just PM a mod and let them know.

Otherwise dont worry about it.

Hikami

Dark Souls III: The Ringed City by Hikami (23rd March 2017)

Release: March 28th

Releases next week and no one's claimed it yet huh.. No one claimed the first DLC either though I guess.
I'll go ahead and make it this time.

It's usually frowned upon to claim a game that's not officially announced, but you can express interest, sure. Or do an import thread?

Yeah without an announcement or general 1 year timeframe that would be a no go for an localized ver claim

Thought that might be the case. Well, consider interest expressed

I would do an import thread but I can't stomach the idea of barely being able to get the gist of what was happening with a Japanese dictionary. Maybe if an Asian English version released first

liquidtmd

Banned
OT WonderBoy The Dragons Trap by Liquidtmd (March 31 2017)

Release Date: April 18th 2017

Did a quick check, couldn't see it claimed but expecting it to be. I would like it if not. Never requested to do an OT in all my time like this but dammit, this game was the first game I ever completed solo on the Mastersystem when I was 8 years old.

Feels very strange that this now niche but special game is getting a remake like this.

Coreda

Just curious, anyone know why the P5 OT went up days prior to release? Edit: seems some received early copies. Huh, didn't know that affected the thread timing.

TheMoon

Just curious, anyone know why the P5 OT went up days prior to release? Edit: seems some received early copies. Huh, didn't know that affected the thread timing.

The strict timing thing is not so much about irrationally sticking to official release dates but to limit empty hype conversations (pages and pages of "omg can't wait" "day 1, best game ever, all over my face!") which would happen when a game wasn't out at the time of OT creation. When a bunch of people get copies early, that's good reason to have an outlet for them to discuss the game also available early.

TheMoon

I know I suck for forgetting to post the Lego City OT on time (completely missed that it was out this week) but would've appreciated a heads up/reminder/message anyway, felipepl.

I let the Mario Sports OT die btw because I felt nobody seemed to care about that game anyway during Zelda high season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom