• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology announced - 3DS full remake + new scenario

DKHF

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201703/21129303.html

It will have new story content (a new scenario) and be called "Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology". Releasing on June 29 in Japan.

C7bVEi5VAAAo_eP.jpg:large

random25

Yes!

3DS is pretty much expected but good to have a confirmation.

And please deliver this fast overseas Atlus. Radiant Historia needs to get more love.

GSR

Was hoping for a new game a bit, but the teaser site made it pretty clear it'd be some kind of remake.

Still in. Looking forward to seeing some non-potato images.

Some Nobody

Wow. A full remake is really cool. I always liked the look of Radiant Historia and wanted to play it but never got around to it. Probably won't here either lol. I'd love to play it, but at this point I've kinda resigned myself to not buying a 3DS. Waited too long and money is kinda limited. :(

Oh well. Hope it's even better than it's original for those that get it. ^^

haha like all the fears came true. on 3ds and just a "remake"

still gonna buy it as the original is probably the best Ds JRPG

Worst fears would've been mobile and just a port. Or a port to 3DS that looks the same. This sounds like it's being rebuilt from the ground up for 3DS.

It's not what you probably would consider "best" case, which I'm guessing is Nintendo Switch + full sequel, but it's a lot closer to that than what could've happened, I think..

3DS can't stop won't stop

They say it's a full remake with a new additional scenario.

Awesome.

Hopefully we get new enemy to improve variety, new music, and also a streamlined battle system to make things smoother. Excited!

That new girl is probably part of the new scenario.

random25

Woohoo.

Hopefully Atlus or somebody still localizes it despite being a 2017 3DS game.

There's already a localized version of the original. So I hope it does not require too much time and effort on their part to bring it overseas soon.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm actually happy they're doing this. The original was pretty hard to get in the US in its original release.

Giolon

I could never get into this game. I tried twice. Maybe I'll have to try a third time if it comes around overseas.

Top Bottom