• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Razmos

FG1lm9Yh.jpg

I'm just going to assume this doesn't work

Famassu

They should start throwing some Tier 2 medals out of the pull pool, at least the weakest ones. They are pretty much worthless except in maybe some singular Proud quests with very specific conditions (if one doesn't have some better medals). Give them as some quest #500+, Union X or such rewards.

They should start throwing some Tier 2 medals out of the pull pool, at least the weakest ones. They are pretty much worthless except in maybe some singular Proud quests with very specific conditions (if one doesn't have some better medals). Give them as some quest #500+, Union X or such rewards.

JP gives out level 1-4 medals still in pulls... that's one thing global does better than JP. lol. Evolving medals sucks.

Psxphile

At the very least I know WOFF Sora has been altered: special attack description now mirrors the JP version's (3 turns instead of 2). However, from what I've seen it's still a Tier 4 (JP is Tier 5).

EDIT: wow Darkgnaw starts with three Reverse Power slots right off the bat, and the 5th is already x2.0
EDIT: oh god the SP gauge never rises

At the very least I know WOFF Sora has been altered: special attack description now mirrors the JP version's (3 turns instead of 2). However, from what I've seen it's still a Tier 4 (JP is Tier 5).

EDIT: wow Darkgnaw starts with three Reverse Power slots right off the bat, and the 5th is already x2.0

Not true, it gets 10 sp instead of 9 after it hits level 25!
lol

The keyblade would be so good for my JP set up.
Really want traits on my boosted Seph Ex.

With traits being a thing, you'll probably want some Max Gauge +2 medals when using it.

Fortunately, my iKairi 2 has that. 12 gauges to work with is doable.

EDIT: By the way, just like the Hayner/Pence/Olette medals, now Pooh has a name of Pooh A. Looks like it'll be next week's Union Cross event. I hope you guys are right in the dropped medals having a 100% drop rate.

Axel B
Tier: 3
Attribute: Reversed Power
Gauges: 1
Multiplier: 4.16x ~ 7.13x
Ability: [RANDOM] Buffs POWER ATK by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Damage scales with earlier placement.
Hits: 11

Good for double attack. Better than Shark except for all the hits it does is bad for things with hit counters.

c-murph

Shit. Any one make like 4 or 5 HPO medals with Extra attack? I guess 4 would do if the cap is +7.

Well I got the Sky/Bonds so that should help me get to +3... HD Namine could get me to +4... Gotta turtle the fuck out of him. iKairi w/ second chance and HD namine w/ SCII... Maybe that'll do pig? That'll do?

Axel B
Tier: 3
Attribute: Reversed Power
Gauges: 1
Multiplier: 4.16x ~ 7.13x
Ability: [RANDOM] Buffs POWER ATK by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Damage scales with earlier placement.
Hits: 11

Good for double attack. Better than Shark except for all the hits it does is bad for things with hit counters.

I can't tell if this is good or bad... dat multiplier tho.

So it randomly increases R/G/B/Str atk by +3? Hmmmmm... Extra Attack + HD Nam + Sky/Bonds/Begin... +12 random atk? Be nice if I had extra attack on Nam/copy medals (+15? / +18?).

Famassu

Sölf;246008914 said:
After that last one, I think I will just not even try to get all Axels. Brooms it is. xD
This isn't too bad considering you just need to survive. If you have any half-decent multi-turn def buffer with extra attack, you should be set.

Imagine the same mission but with some totes insane "beat in 2 turns" objective. -_-

Everyone with HPO EA should be able to do the last one I'd think.

Sölf;246008914 said:
After that last one, I think I will just not even try to get all Axels. Brooms it is. xD

Save those brooms for tier 6. About a month away from them.

Psxphile

Motherfucker. SENA nerfed the final quest and I still can't beat it. With two HPOs w/ extra attack you can weather most of his attacks but invariably it will boost its general attack power and blow you away in one hit. Power Defense +7 isn't enough, you need regular Defense boosted too.

One time I was able to get him down to a few bars but he stopped me cold. Gonna try adding a dispel medal and see how that works.

Okay. I finally hit a road block in this game. I'm at quest 660, and I just can't do enough damage to kill the purple kitty before it fully heals itself and the boss.

Lnds500

Motherfucker. SENA nerfed the final quest and I still can't beat it. With two HPOs w/ extra attack you can weather most of his attacks but invariably it will boost its general attack power and blow you away in one hit. Power Defense +7 isn't enough, you need regular Defense boosted too.

One time I was able to get him down to a few bars but he stopped me cold. Gonna try adding a dispel medal and see how that works.

You can't beat it? :p I am surprised.

Try a different tactic maybe? I decided to brute force him and it worked. I just needed a shared medal with Second Chance.

Famassu

Why would you pull for the bait banner? D:
Chances to guilt some really good medals for relatively low jewel cost vs. the inevidable 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of Sephiroth EX with no jewel cost reductions.

Make your pick...

Chances to guilt some really good medals for relatively low jewel cost vs. the inevidable 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of Sephiroth EX with no jewel cost reductions.

Make your pick...

I mean Tsum Tsum is like a guaranteed guilt with 5 pulls.

Psxphile

New banner w/ all epics and guaranteed Key Art #2 & Brooms on every pull:
DG0QEOPVwAAublC.png:small

New Union Cross, Weekly Raid Boss and Lux Ranking events:
DGrDtswVoAA9Cf0.png:small

And another week of VIP goodies for those with the cash to spare:
DGq6BAUU0AECryc.jpg:small

Also we're getting another 0AP campaign. Wonder how long it'll last.

Psxphile

The notice for Union Cross described the boards as being 2 sets of Magic Mirrors and 2 sets of Magic Brooms for a while there. Then they went and changed it back to another 2 sets of Magic Mirrors. Fucking SENA.

Also the Key art 2 banner is only for three days, and there's a limit of 3 pulls per day.

Famassu

Another Def Buff Cross Union medal event so soon after the last one? And this is even worse a grind than the previous one. You seem to get one guaranteed medal even during non-bonus hours, but you need, like, 5 billion of each since they start at 4* and require a full set of 5 medals of the same *-level to evolve. -_-

Psxphile

Another chore, no surprise there.

In other news: claimed that last Axel B after countless tries! Did it with Divine Rose, guilted key art 4, max guilt Xaldin B and shared Pluto B w/ extra attack and just bruteforced it. Got 80% on that first roll and just topped it off with mirrors to max.

Lnds500

Another Def Buff Cross Union medal event so soon after the last one? And this is even worse a grind than the previous one. You seem to get one guaranteed medal even during non-bonus hours, but you need, like, 5 billion of each since they start at 4* and require a full set of 5 medals of the same *-level to evolve. -_-

It's waaaaaaay easier. I believe you only get the medals from completing the mission and not chests. Got my 3-piped winnie with extra attack already and I didn't farm it on bonus time.

There is a chance the mission could drop a 5-star Winnie as well (I believe I got 3 of those in total).

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I haven't gotten an EA on Winnie yet but I already have a 5*3P and 5*2P ready for evolving. I got a few 5* ones randomly while playing. I think they were from eggs.

It's a start I guess.
Will be better when they are actual Mickey Brooms.

also it's probably bait boards, I wouldn't pull unless you really need an attack boost 3 max + sp 1.

Tsum Tsum, and Tier 6 are right around the corner.

It's a start I guess.
Will be better when they are actual Mickey Brooms.

also it's probably bait boards, I wouldn't pull unless you really need an attack boost 3 max + sp 1.

Tsum Tsum, and Tier 6 are right around the corner.
Tsum Tsum seem to be kinda outclassed now, along with them being tier 4 and their multi being kinda low. Don't really see the hype for them now compared to if they came out like a month or two ago. Only one worth getting is the Sora & Riku one and the drop rates are probably gonna be super low.

Tsum Tsum seem to be kinda outclassed now, along with them being tier 4 and their multi being kinda low. Don't really see the hype for them now compared to if they came out like a month or two ago. Only one worth getting is the Sora & Riku one and the drop rates are probably gonna be super low.

It's good for people who want a good/quick guilt.
Idk about others, but I have very few guilted medals, most of them being event medals.
I think I have only like 3 or 4 nonevent guilted medals.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I might've been tempted if I had any of the WOFF medals already.

EDIT: Also, this trio medal guilt is just fucking with me now. 74>80>81

Top Bottom