• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could add Dinosaurs to any existing video game franchise, what would it be?

TheDanimal

With the inclusion of a playable dinosaur (not named Yoshi) in Super Mario Odyssey, I was wondering what other video game franchises would be interesting with dinosaurs added in.
llroxurqtq6ng03bvskf.png
Imagine with me a whole series of mish-mashed franchises, but with dinosaurs.
For example, The Legend of Zelda, but with dinosaurs! Zelda is a franchise that is known to take place in different time periods, so dinosaurs could definitely fit.
See what I mean? It would totally work.
Another series that could work would be the Assassin's Creed series. Imagine being an assassin in the times of the cavemen, hunting down rogue dinosaurs. That'd be pretty neat.
So Gaf, what would you add dinosaurs to?

GunBR

A boss in Soulsborne
Because...why not?

And after Far Cry Primal, FC with Dinousaurs looks the next move for the spin-offs (I know that humans and dinos didn't live together, but video games)

Jawmuncher

There isn't one game that wouldn't benefit from dinosaurs being added to it. Going from current games Far Cry and Resident Evil would be the best to get them. Or you know, just bring back Dino Crisis

JlNX

Halo, have a mysterious promethean planet that acts as a library for life were on the planet you go through jungles filled with dinosaurs.

Left 4 Dead: Dinos could be really great. Similar special Dino types could appear periodically.

Have to run through Jurassic Park-esque levels as a team

How is this not a Jawmuncher thread?

There isn't one game that wouldn't benefit from dinosaurs being added to it. Going from current games Far Cry and Resident Evil would be the best to get them. Or you know, just bring back Dino Crisis

There we go.

Donkey Kong Country Retro Game #3 should have a prehistoric setting with dinosaurs as the main enemies.

Battlefield, something people have wanted for a while now. A horde mode vs. massive dinosaurs.

Those big maps, 20+ players all on the same team vs hordes of different dino's.

Still waiting Dice.

Fury451

Banned
Resident Evil

6 had a Tyrannosaurus

Far Cry is a logical choice, the original game has slobbering monsters at the end so why the hell not. Also, they went for something of historical accuracy I guess but FC Primal would've been the ideal time to add them.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Resident Evil 6 battle mechanics + Dinosaurs (and a more balanced campaign and minimalizing the cinematic elements wouldn't hurt)

COME ON, CAPCOM.

Top Bottom