• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sims Wii scan

creamsugar

up152186.jpg

up152188.jpg

Via

Krowley

that looks freakin sweet. I hope that the gameplay isn't dumbed down. With the wiimote, there is no reason to oversimplify it since it works like a mouse, on the gameplay front you could basicly port the PC game directly. The art style is pretty neat and it has a nice crisp look.

And also, this is a bit old, but i think these scans are higher quality, plus i never saw the scans of the interface for building things.

Always wanted to play sims 2 (got slightly hooked on the first one for a while)... But unfortunatley my ancient PC won't run it. I would probably rather have a straight up port, but this could be just as good or even better.

DKJB79

yes it's ugly...

but... imagine it plays very well with the wiimote and it's online....

open gate à la animal crossing with miis coming from friends.

it could be good... no ?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm sure this will be like a magnet to nintendo's target audience(as well as others). I can't really stand the sim games (or animal crossing) with the exception of sim city, but, i do know people are addicted to these type of games. If they market this right, it will probably do nintendogs and animal crossing numbers in a short period of time.

billysea

Banned
It doesn't look pretty, but I must say this attracts me much more than another one of those Sims port you see on consoles every damn year.

It's nice to see developers put time to make a new game from the ground up for the Wii, instead of a simple port with motion control. Too bad it doesn't seems like it will have Mii in it. If it is online with Mii characters it would be sooooo awesome. But I guess Nintendo is saving it for themselves for Animal Crossing Wii.

Datrio

Blue Geezer said:
oh shit.

i must make sure my girlfriend NEVER finds out about this.
QFT, I have to buy a Wii now, since my girlfriend saw this scan :(

Not that I didn't want to buy it, but camping for a Wii in Poland may be a bit hard.

Krowley

ivysaur12 said:
SimCity DS.

ahh cool

I'd love to get a good translation of these scans. I'm wondering what features the game supports and whether it's going to be oversimplified.. It looks pretty flexible. I like the tree building shots and the shot of the town square.

Top Bottom