• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think we'll see Bloodborne 2 at E3?

DMONKUMA

loSd1yj.jpg

Bloodborne is basically one of gaf's darlings and I imagine the site would get excited if a sequel was announced.
Since it's close to E3......think it will happen or will FromSoft show something different like Armored Core?

Also something interesting from a Yoshida's Twitter in February.
C3qCSvMVMAIxFyw.jpg

Recognize anyone in that photo?

Cubas

If I were to guess, I'd say a new FROM exclusive will be announced for the PS4 but it won't be Bloodborne 2.

Wagram

I'm of the belief that we will see whatever the next Action RPG they're working on at E3 whether that be Bloodborne 2 or something that expands upon the Souls foundation. Armored Core is a PSX level announcement. It doesn't have the reputation or sales potential of a Souls despite its history. It will not appeal to the Souls audience either.

Gbraga

I hope not. New IP from Miyazaki would be the best. And it's what he said he's working on quite a few times now. A Bloodborne 2 would feel forced as hell.

Don't think there's much to expect anything for e3 specifically but a reveal would be enough for me to call Sony conference a win. Give me my rakuyo and send me back in.

Okay, I knew it wasn't going to be a leak. You REALLY did not need to put up a fan poster. God I would be pissed if I actually thought this was a leak only to scroll and find the truth lol.

Neoxon

I thought a significant report dropped about Bloodborne 2 dropped.

Still, that photo could point towards Bloodborne 2 being a thing....I guess.

Top Bottom