• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: Modern Warfare 3 Coming to Wii

LQX

At least its coming to the Wii in some form. Wii only owners should show some thanks for that at least where as many other publishers are outright ignoring it.

LQX said:
At least its coming to the Wii in some form. Wii only owners should show some thanks for that at least where as many other publishers are outright ignoring it.

I agree. I think this might be the last year the Wii might even get a COD game due to WiiU coming out next year.

Boerseun

Banned
I could be mistaken, but as far as I know we don't actually know anything at all about the Wii version of Modern Warfare 3, outside of the fact that a Wii version exists and we'll be able to play it soon. :)

I don't own Black Ops on Wii but I've seen it running and will be happy with that level of visual fidelity on MW3. I would however like to see them include the off-line split-screen content and also allow for the DLC that will inevitably go to the HD versions to also come to Wii. Black Ops featured DLC support on Wii but never really used it (from what I've read).

Even with the lack of information and media released for the Wii versions of Call of Duty games, each and every one of them has managed to cross the 1 million units sold mark. That includes Black Ops, which was a late gen release, meaning people who would have wanted to play it elsewhere would have made the move by now. Clearly though customers are sticking with the Wii versions for good reason. (And yes, I realise some of this may be ironic coming from someone who bought Black Ops on PC. I regret purchasing that version instead of the Wii game every day though.)

rpmurphy

boris feinbrand said:
Since my XBL Gold is running out now, and I have no intention on getting it renewed, and am holding off on BF3 for this year I decided to get MW3 for Wii.
I simply love the precision, speed and comfort of IR aiming too much, and since Treyarch has a fantastic track record of pushing the Wii and online features on Wii I'm going to bite.

I know that the graphics will bug me at times, but whatever.

Is there any information how many features of the other versions are going to be translated to the Wii version? I don't expect DLC but hopufully most MP levels and weapons will carry over.
I'd expect the usual to be cut as they were in the previous games, like killcams and certain killstreaks like chopper gunner, some MP maps being cut or reduced due to lower player limits. Elite will probably not make it over either.

I play all my CoDs on Wii even though I own a decent PC. Aiming with the Wiimote just feels so much better. and not being a serious hardcore player of the series I haven't minded the smaller player pool or the lack of a few features thus far.

Yet ANOTHER blind launch is pretty annoying though.

I'm buying on Wii. I've got a ridiculous amount of days logged into Blops.

The Wiimote has rejuvenated my love for FPS, and Treyarch have done an amazing job with the controls and conversions of the game. I don't really care about screenshots, as I'm sure it looks similar to Blops, but I'd really like to know what killstreaks we're getting.

I have great optimism for MW3 on Wii. My only worry is for the future. If Wii U stops using the Wiimote, then I'll have to quit FPS gaming again.

Kerub

Banned
Freezie KO said:
I'm buying on Wii. I've got a ridiculous amount of days logged into Blops.

The Wiimote has rejuvenated my love for FPS, and Treyarch have done an amazing job with the controls and conversions of the game. I don't really care about screenshots, as I'm sure it looks similar to Blops, but I'd really like to know what killstreaks we're getting.

I have great optimism for MW3 on Wii. My only worry is for the future. If Wii U stops using the Wiimote, then I'll have to quit FPS gaming again.

Agree. FPS games done right with the Wiimote feels great.

I'll probably double dip on MW3. Buying the collector thingy on ps3 and a Wii copy.

I do wish there was a way to import all your control settings though. I know I'm going to end up doing what I did with Reflex and Black Ops: Writing down all my numbers and sensitivities and bounding boxes down on notebook paper and re-entering it into the new game.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
I saw the first screenshots of the Wii version... aka the back of the box. While I do have a cell phone with a grainy camera, I didn't take a picture because I don't know how to get pictures off the phone. I can probably describe it better anyway:

Imagine a soldier, wearing a gas mask, fully clothed (possibly in a haz-mat suit) walking towards the camera and to the right (his left). Behind him, is the Eiffel Tower and an explosion. Now picture all of that (what there is) looking exactly like MWWii and BOWii.

rpmurphy

JJConrad said:
I saw the first screenshots of the Wii version... aka the back of the box. While I do have a cell phone with a grainy camera, I didn't take a picture because I don't know how to get pictures off the phone. I can probably describe it better anyway:

Imagine a soldier, wearing a gas mask, fully clothed (possibly in a haz-mat suit) walking towards the camera and to the right (his left). Behind him, is the Eiffel Tower and an explosion. Now picture all of that (what there is) looking exactly like MWWii and BOWii.
Cool thanks, but someone on IGN Boards apparently went ahead and did that: http://imageshack.us/g/151/img0501oi.jpg/
- Classic Controller and Zapper are supported
- PDP Headbanger headset is supported again
- Co-op Survival mode is confirmed in the Wii version

rpmurphy said:
I'd expect the usual to be cut as they were in the previous games, like killcams and certain killstreaks like chopper gunner, some MP maps being cut or reduced due to lower player limits. Elite will probably not make it over either.

Those cuts aren't really negatives to me. Especially the lack of Elite and some of the overpowered killstreaks missing.

fabprems

Is there any news / impressions / video out there ??
It's SO FRUSTRATING to have to wait that the game is out to have a minimum of information on the CoD wii games....

Boerseun

Banned
The past week I've been having severe connection problems in Conduit 2. So I call my ISP this morning and it turns out an undersea cable has broken off the coast of the U.K., heavily affecting performance where I am now (South Africa, going back to Germany next year). Also, I see on the box they left out off-line co-op again. That's a shame, as it would have been a great way to tide me over (see Conduit 2's terrific off-line Invasion mode). Still, I'm excited, and as I preordered I should be getting the PAL version by Wednesday or Thursday (local suppliers are shipping it out on Tuesday). And hopefully the problems will be cleared up soon!

rpmurphy said:
Cool thanks, but someone on IGN Boards apparently went ahead and did that: http://imageshack.us/g/151/img0501oi.jpg/

- Classic Controller and Zapper are supported
- PDP Headbanger headset is supported again
- Co-op Survival mode is confirmed in the Wii version

Sounds and looks good. Thanks for the link!

milanbaros

Member?
fabprems said:
Is there any news / impressions / video out there ??
It's SO FRUSTRATING to have to wait that the game is out to have a minimum of information on the CoD wii games....

Is it because Activision are scared that people/media might get confused and show Wii footage instead of 360?

fabprems

milanbaros said:
Is it because Activision are scared that people/media might get confused and show Wii footage instead of 360?
Every year we're searching for a reason ("Wat ? WaW is out Wii ? Really ?? " in 2008, "because this is not MW2 but MW1 in 2009", "because they're promoting Goldeneye" in 2010...), but the truth is that they just don't care about wii gamers.

kanye4.jpg

basik

I'm getting the wii version. I really hate the multiplayer vs maps in black ops wii... hope these dont suck.

JJConrad said:

JJConrad
Sucks at viral marketing
(Yesterday, 06:32 PM)

but honestly, it is a better description, all one needs to know is that it looks like previous CoDs, which (very unsurprisingly) means that the engine and assets are the same.

Disguises

Double dipped the past 2 times and will only be picking up the Wii version at launch this year. I just had 10 times more fun on the Wii version of Black Ops; whether it was the controls, less annoying kids or something, lack of overpowered killstreaks - I don't know. Treyarch's Wii efforts have been getting so much better each year. It's always awesome to see what they can do with this little white box.

Annoyingly, it seems to be coming out on Friday 11th in EU :(

Effect

What I also noticed about Black Ops on the Wii is that players play differently as well. I've seen other people write about this as well. I've run into less if no campers for example. There would be less of chance to hide due to the lesser graphics obvious. Lack of certain kill streaks forces more gun play encounters since people are able to actually move around without dying quickly at any given time. I fully expect that will be even more noticeable by people with MW3 do to how how much more offensive air support there is in MW3 it seems compared to Black Ops.

Disguises said:
Double dipped the past 2 times and will only be picking up the Wii version at launch this year. I just had 10 times more fun on the Wii version of Black Ops; whether it was the controls, less annoying kids or something, lack of overpowered killstreaks - I don't know. Treyarch's Wii efforts have been getting so much better each year. It's always awesome to see what they can do with this little white box.

Annoyingly, it seems to be coming out on Friday 11th in EU :(

Truth. Plus it seems less frustrating. Can't wait to see this one.

Boerseun

Banned
Allegedly people don't buy Call of Duty games for their single player campaigns. All the same, I'm sure there are some people who care about the story on offer in Modern Warfare 3. As we all know, Wii did not get Modern Warfare 2, and I'm honestly not sure how Treyarch will cope with filling the gaps. While we wait to find out, here are the plot synopses for the first two Modern Warfare games.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The game starts with Sergeant John "Soap" MacTavish arriving for his first day with the British SAS at a training camp in Credenhill, Hereford in the UK. There, he trains for a cargo ship raid in the CQB or "Killing House". After they board the ship, located in the Bering Sea, Soap, Captain Price, Gaz, and several SAS members attempt to find a nuclear device on board. As they clear the ship of the hostile crew, the ship is fired on by Russian MiGs and begins to sink. The team escapes with the cargo manifest, which provides evidence of ties between the Russian Ultranationalist Party and a rebel faction in the Middle East.

Russian Ultranationalist leader Imran Zakhaev, who plans to return his motherland to the times of the Soviet Union, draws international attention away from his plans by funding a coup d'état in an unnamed Middle Eastern country, organized by a local separatist leader named Khaled Al-Asad. Discovering the plot, the American government starts a police action to stop the uprising while the SAS continues to operate in Russia. After President Al-Fulani of the Middle Eastern country is executed on live television and Al-Asad takes control, the SAS rescue their compromised informant, Nikolai, from Russian Ultranationalist forces.

During the American invasion of the Middle Eastern country a platoon from the USMC 1st Force Recon, led by Lieutenant Vasquez, searches for Al-Asad but are too late and only secure a television station broadcasting Al-Asad's plan. They then proceed to aid other American units who are fighting a battle against the separatists. During the final stages of the operation United States Central Command learns of Al-Asad's position in the capital but is also notified by SEAL Team Six of a Russian nuclear weapon nearby and sends the Nuclear Emergency Support Team to disarm it. Meanwhile Vazquez's squad is forced to stay behind to rescue the pilot of a downed AH-1 Cobra that was providing them with fire support. They manage to save the pilot. However, the nuclear device suddenly detonates, leveling most of the city, killing most of the US invasion force. While fleeing the city, the squad's helicopter is caught in the blast, killing everyone on board.

The British then learn that Al-Asad fled the country before the American invasion and is hiding in a safe house in Azerbaijan. With the help of Nikolai's intel and assistance from Loyalist Russian soldiers the SAS clear the village of the Ultranationalist forces and capture and interrogate Al-Asad at his safe house. Shortly into interrogation Al-Asad's phone begins to ring. After hearing the voice of the person calling Al-Asad's phone, Captain Price executes Al-Asad, now knowing that Zakhaev is Al-Asad's backer. Price then tells the story of a mission to eliminate Zakhaev in Pripyat, Ukraine, 15 years earlier.

In the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster and the collapse of the Soviet Union, Zakhaev took advantage of the turmoil to profit from nuclear proliferation and used his new wealth to lure soldiers from the Red Army to form his Ultranationalist Party. In 1996, Price was paired with Captain MacMillan, a Scottish SAS captain, to carry out a black op assassination of Zakhaev. After sneaking into Pripyat and hiding in an abandoned hotel, Price shot Zakhaev with a Barret M82 sniper rifle, but Zakhaev survived, losing his left arm,. MacMillan was injured by a crashing helicopter after he and Price shot it down, Price then carried MacMillian to the exfil point, defending it from attack by Ultranationalist soldiers until the helicopter arrives.

Back in the present day, a joint operation is conducted by Price's SAS unit, a USMC Force Recon unit led by Staff Sergeant Griggs, and Loyalist Russian forces led by Sergeant Kamarov, to stop Zakhaev. They attempt to capture his son Victor in an unnamed Russian city, to learn of Zakhaev's whereabouts, but as they corner him on the roof of an apartment building, Victor commits suicide to avoid being captured. Zakhaev becomes enraged, blaming Western nations for the death of his son, and plans to retaliate by launching ICBMs armed with nuclear warheads at the East Coast of the United States, with predicted losses of over 41 million people. When the Task Force operatives arrive at the facility in Russia, Zakhaev manages to launch ICBMs towards the United States. However, the squad successfully seizes the silo command room and remote detonates the missiles over the Atlantic. They then escape the facility in military trucks with Zakhaev's forces in hot pursuit.

Before the squad can escape across a nearby bridge it is destroyed by an Mi-24 Hind leaving them trapped. Zakhaev's forces arrive and engage the remaining members of the strike force. Gaz receives a call from Kamarov informing him that his forces are on their way to help. On the bridge a gas tanker behind them explodes, incapacitating everyone, except Griggs, who is killed while trying to pull Soap to safety. Zakhaev, along with two of his soldiers, walks through the squad executing them, killing Gaz and several others. Before he reaches Soap and Price he is distracted by the destruction of his gunship and the arrival of the Loyalist Mi-28 and Mi-8 helicopters. As Zakhaev fires at the loyalist helicopter Price slides his Colt 1911 to Soap who shoots and kills Zakhaev and his two guards. When Sgt. Kamarov and his team arrive Soap is evacuated to safety, while a Russian medic attempts to resuscitate Price.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Despite the efforts of the United States Marine Corps and the Special Air Service, the Ultranationalists seize control of Russia and declare Imran Zakhaev a hero and martyr, erecting a statue of him in the heart of Red Square. Meanwhile, Vladimir Makarov, one of Zakhaev's former lieutenants, begins a campaign against the West by committing acts of terrorism over the course of five years.

In Afghanistan in 2016, U.S. Army Ranger Private First Class Joseph Allen assists in taking a city from insurgents. Impressed by Allen's combat abilities, Lieutenant General Shepherd recruits him into Task Force 141, an elite, multi-national counter-terrorist unit under Shepherd's command. Meanwhile, two other members of Task Force 141, Captain John "Soap" MacTavish and Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson infiltrate a Russian airbase in the Tian Shan mountains to retrieve an Attack Characterization System (ACS) module from a downed satellite.

Allen is later sent on an undercover mission in Russia for the CIA under the name Alexei Borodin, joining Makarov in a massacre of civilians at the Zakhaev International Airport in Moscow. Makarov has been aware of Allen's identity and kills him during extraction, leaving his body behind to spark a war between Russia and the United States.[36] Angered by what was believed to be an American-supported terrorist attack, Russia retaliates with a massive surprise invasion on the United States after bypassing its early warning system, revealing that the ACS module had already been compromised before its retrieval. Sergeant Foley leads his squad of Army Rangers, including Pvt. James Ramirez, in defense of a suburb in northeastern Virginia against the invasion. They then proceed towards Washington, D.C., where more U.S. forces are fighting against the Russians for control of the capital.

Meanwhile, Task Force 141 searches for evidence that implicates Makarov as the mastermind behind the airport massacre, as proof of Makarov's involvement died with Allen. Intelligence leads them to a favela in Rio de Janeiro, where the team investigates Makarov's contact, weapons dealer Alejandro Rojas. They find out from Rojas that Makarov's worst enemy, known as Prisoner 627, is incarcerated in a Russian gulag east of Petropavlovsk. Task Force 141 assaults the prison and manages to free 627, who turns out to be Captain Price. Price agrees to aid the 141 and Shepherd in tracking down Makarov, but argues that the war in America needs to end before the 141 can do so. To end it, he temporarily goes rogue, and leads the 141 to raid a Russian port to gain control of a nuclear submarine. Price uses the submarine to launch a submarine-launched ballistic missile towards Washington D.C. He sets the warhead to detonate in the upper atmosphere, which unintentionally destroys the International Space Station and creates an electromagnetic pulse that cripples vehicles and electronic equipment on both sides, giving the Americans an advantage. Back on the ground, Foley and his squad seek shelter from the disabled aircraft that are now literally falling from the sky, and proceed to the White House. There, they receive a transmission informing them that the Air Force is preparing to carpet bomb the entire city to deny the Russians a strong foothold. Foley's squad fight their way to the roof of the White House and set off green-colored flares, aborting the air strike with less than thirty seconds to spare. Flares are lit on the rooftops of other landmarks, signifying that the city is in American hands.

Narrowing down Makarov's hiding place to two separate locations, Task Force 141 decides to split up. Price and Soap travel to an aircraft boneyard in Afghanistan, while Roach and Ghost raid Makarov's safe house on the Georgian-Russian border. At the safe house, Roach and his team obtain vital intelligence from Makarov's computer and escape with Makarov's men in pursuit. However, when they reach the extraction point, Shepherd betrays and kills them, retrieving the intelligence and taking it with him. Price and Soap quickly learn of Shepherd's betrayal and escape a battle between Shepherd and Makarov's men with the help of Nikolai. Price contacts Makarov on an open radio channel and makes a deal to kill Shepherd, with Makarov grudgingly revealing the location of Shepherd's mountain base in Afghanistan. Price and Soap raid the base in an attempt to take revenge on Shepherd in a suicide mission. During the infiltration, Shepherd destroys the base using the self destruct system then tries to escape and a boat pursuit ensues.

At the climax of the pursuit, Shepherd boards a helicopter, only for Price to disable it by shooting the helicopter's rotor, causing it to crash. Price and Soap tumble over a waterfall in the process. After recovering from the fall, a dazed Soap follows Shepherd and attempts to kill him. Shepherd slams Soap into a rusted car, stabs him in the chest and prepares to kill him with his revolver. Just before he can, Price attacks Shepherd and the two engage in a hand to hand fight, with Shepherd slowly gaining the upper hand. Soap manages to pull the knife from his chest and throws it at Shepherd, piercing his left eye and killing him. Price bandages Soap's wounds as Nikolai arrives in a helicopter to extract them, having gone against Price's advice not to return for him and Soap. Nikolai warns them that they will be pursued, but Price insists that Soap receive medical attention. Nikolai mentions that he knows a safe place to go to.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I was actually not considering getting MW3 at all since I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I really enjoyed playing WaW on the Wii years ago so I might pick this up later on. Something about the Wiimote controls just makes the game 10x more fun.

2im84sk.jpg

We finally have screens! And once again, they're from blurry shots from the back cover.

Edit: Beaten, but Imageshack's banned IIRC due to the gold frog thing, so I reuploaded the main shot.

Deadbeat

Banned
Cmon Dolphin emulator footage
LOL

But seriously I want to see direct footage of the multiplayer. Because thats where Treyarch puts all their effort. They left Blops SP to die on the wii.

Boerseun

Banned
Notice the Modern Warfare 3 Wii front cover has the same dark grey Wi-Fi Compatible logo as Black Ops Wii. I assume that means matchmaking and all related services will again be handled by Activision's servers. (Compare the covers of World at War and Modern Warfare, both of which feature the blue Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo.) People have been very happy with the on-line performance of Black Ops Wii, so I can only assume this is a good thing.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Rush2thestart said:
Did Black Ops Wii ever have DLC like they said they were going to do? I quit playing after a couple months.
No significant DLC at least until May last year, when I stopped playing. But they did release a number of patches.

PetrCobra

After reading this thread I felt kinda excited so I booted BLOPS, played a few single player levels, at one point me and my teammates got on a truck, I started to fire the mounted gun, and at that point the framerate dropped to maybe 1-2 per second (although the firing sound was at normal speed which was weird and also annoying after a while). I managed to pause, after that the program just gave up and stopped responding altogether. Weird bug.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Oh shit, I didn't realize this was coming. I'll definitely pick it up, actually just put in my preorder with amazon. For a bit I was wondering how I was gonna play the latest CoD single player (played every one from 4) since I don't have any nearby friends with an HD system, and I didn't think it was coming out for the Wii. Guess I got that answer. I always try and support the Wii CoDs, nice to see that Activision saw it in their best interest to release the Wii version of MW3 day and date this time. :3

Disguises

Lonely1 said:
No significant DLC at least until May last year, when I stopped playing. But they did release a number of patches.
Yeah, lots of useful patches....for a while. No DLC either. No explanation why. I don't expect them to announce DLC for this now (after all the people complaining) :(

Blurry images from back of box: CHECK
Blurry off-screen images from game: SOON

Boerseun

Banned
Lonely1 said:

I could be mistaken, but doesn't Black Ops Wii actually go so far as to prepare space on the internal storage for something called "Black Ops Pay & Play"?

It's a real shame Wii gamers never gained access to the DLC, although the value of constant patching should not be underestimated. I believe it's one of the reasons the game remains hacker free to this day.

Nick_GTL said:
Played WaW at my much younger cousin's house on his Wii, was as bad as I thought it would be.

World at War was fine when it came out. Graphically it was a close enough approximation of the HD versions and included a meaty on-line mode to boot. My main criticism of it has always been the lack of control customisation. Games like The Conduit and Modern Warfare: Reflex changed what were expected of Wii controls in terms of allowing the player the ability to adjust his controls to whatever best suited his playing style. World at War, unfortunately, is stuck at some inbetween point where the controls are much more customisable than Call of Duty 3 but nowhere close to what followed.

I'll admit, I find it impossible to go back to the Wii version of World at War today. The customisation on offer simply does not allow me to recreate the control settings like how I want them. I struggle enormously with whatever configuration I come up with and yet, when I go on-line, I find every match packed with players all loving the game, all playing the living daylights out of it. Clearly these people have managed to recreate their favourite control settings (or something close to it) in the game because I'm thinking, why continue struggling if it's simply not working for you? But you do need to give it a decent shot. Simply dismissing it based on a quick look over at your cousin's house isn't going to cut it. Going in with pre-conceived notions about it being "bad" isn't going to help you maintain your objectiveness either. Too many people are already approaching Wii shooters this way, dismissing them based on some kind of general rule. The result is that they miss out on the best thing to happen to FPS since the mouse and keyboard. Which is to the detriment of us all as gamers, really.

rpmurphy

Disguises said:
Yeah, lots of useful patches....for a while. No DLC either. No explanation why. I don't expect them to announce DLC for this now (after all the people complaining) :(

Blurry images from back of box: CHECK
Blurry off-screen images from game: SOON
Keep an eye out for Dazran303's YT channel on launch day, since he does good quality recordings. Not sure if he does SP though.

Disguises

Boerseun said:
I could be mistaken, but doesn't Black Ops Wii actually go so far as to prepare space on the internal storage for something called "Black Ops Pay & Play"?
Yes, I believe that was the patch data stored there. It seemed as though DLC was being developed for a while then cancelled for some unknown reason. It was definitely not due to lack of interest...

fernoca

Disguises said:
From what I remember it was some technical problems; more like limitations. Don't remember the exact details; but the way it was described for example, it had to do mostly because of the limited size of the memory. Now, there's the SD; but that was also another "problem" mentioned. The way Wii works, (for some reason) downloadable content stored in the SD Card can't be directly streamed from there. It needs to be "copied" first to the internal memory and then the game reads it from there. So, if you have something that is like 100 blocks on the SD, but the internal memory only has 90 blocks free you can't use that content.

Same way that on the 3DS games can be played directly from the SD Card, but DSi games can only be stored on the SD as backup and cant be played from there. Seems that stuff was programmed in those cases (Wii and DSi) to run from the internal memory and not from SD Cards.

If anything, at least Nintendo learned the lesson and the 3DS streams content directly from SD Cards without problems and the Wii U seems to be the same way; allowing even USB-HDDs.

Anyway, glad to see "something" about the Wii version at least. Will be getting it this week. :)

Disguises said:
Yes, I believe that was the patch data stored there. It seemed as though DLC was being developed for a while then cancelled for some unknown reason. It was definitely not due to lack of interest...
People have said it's because Ninteno was scared it would mess up more Wii, or Nintendo was mad at the problems black ops did to Wii's so they didn't allow it. Rumors though.

Disguises

MatthewB92 said:
People have said it's because Ninteno was scared it would mess up more Wii, or Nintendo was mad at the problems black ops did to Wii's so they didn't allow it. Rumors though.
Yeah, I remember hearing those rumours a while back. Guess we'll never know the truth.

Will be getting this next Saturday I hope. Are we going to use the OT, this topic or a brand new one for Wii once it's released?

CamHostage

milanbaros said:

Yes.

I don't know if it's fear of confusion so much as just not wanting anything to distract people from the message of full-scale CoD, but yes, Activision will not let out any Wii or DS footage even if somebody asks for it. This year there wasn't even a Nintendo Power preview of the Nintendo versions.

It's sad, you go on GameStop and there are no screens or info for those games and you wonder, "How is this a selling tactic?"

FoneBone

it's not just a CoD thing... Activision rarely releases media for non-HD versions of its multiplatform games before the last minute.

CamHostage

FoneBone said:
it's not just a CoD thing... Activision rarely releases media for non-HD versions of its multiplatform games before the last minute.

True. But Activision at least courts Nintendo Power. We did see Spider-Man DS/3DS media in NP with this last game, didn't we? And I'm sure we saw the DS Black Ops game before launch.

Sad, really, the guys at Treyarch and N-Space deserve some attention for their work even if it is rightfully overshadowed by the mainline product.

Hero of Legend said:
2im84sk.jpg

We finally have screens! And once again, they're from blurry shots from the back cover.

Edit: Beaten, but Imageshack's banned IIRC due to the gold frog thing, so I reuploaded the main shot.
omg Its glorious haha can't wait. This is such a sad situation yet funny.

Top Bottom