• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega announces Demon Tribe (Project Omega)

duckroll

http://demon-tribe.com/

The countdown is over, and they just previewed the game on the Sega Apps section of the TGS 2012 Stream they're having. What is the game? It's some sort of action game where you transform into a demon and you fight other demons. It looks like a top down action game. Beyond that... there are no details.

They said they can't reveal the platform, or any actual details, but the game is due worldwide this Winter. Wut? Please go to the Sega Apps Booth to get a fake tattoo. Kthxbye. WUT?!

(Also the source code for the site says WiiU, PSP, Vita. Lol.)

The M.O.B

Judging by the video, I'm guessing it will run on about anything including toasters.

And you would think they would put it on pretty much everything, WiiU but not PS3? PSP but not 3DS? Strange but I guess limited resources would be the case.

I remember a certain ShockingAlberto said there would be some Vita/Wii U games. (And that they were in trouble as Vita's selling like shit world wide right now).

disco

iPhone, I can feel it. SEGA cannot publish anymore Vita games - they seem to be the only publisher propping up the platform. :-/

Suzuki Yu

hey guys, look what i found using Google search engine!
Untitled_zps96f63600.png

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wow... how... disappointing.

I don't understand how you could possibly be disappointed. You knew nothing but the name a couple days ago, and you still know nothing but the name, and that it's an action game.

I'm ready to be totally disappointed once the video goes live, however.

Top Bottom